Moments that made you laugh

When i saw this
SilvestreNSFW.jpg

And when Zidane head butted that guy in world cup final :)

the sky plus advert when david dunn tryed the fancy cross (ronald esc fa cup final) and falls over, could watch that time and time again

When Ryan Giggs put the ball over an open net against Arsenal after going around a defender and Lehmann. XD

harry redknapp saying tottenham can win the prem.

going back 20 odd years back

"come back when you have 18"

last season

"you said come back when we have 18, well we're back" ;)

fair play man

i was at a northern ireland match and i think it was coming to the end of the match and all the stewerds were coming out to stop fans getting onto the pitch and the fans in the kop started doing the laurel and hardy theme tune XD

and the neville family song

Dean Windass keeping City in the Championship
Dean Windass stopping Delap taking a throw
Steve Phillips giving the Bristol City fans a few choice hand signals
Anything by Jimmy Bullard ;)

Ian Holloway :)

Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She weren't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee.

I don't see the problem with footballers taking their shirts off after scoring a goal. They enjoy it and the young ladies enjoy it too. I suppose that’s one of the main reasons women come to football games, to see the young men take their shirts off. Of course they'd have to go and watch another game because my lads are as ugly as sin.'

'If you're a burglar, it's no good poncing about outside somebody's house, looking good with your swag bag ready. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don't advocate that obviously, it's just an analogy.'

At Walsall our chairman had warned fans that any protestors would be banned,
A bloke gets up to protest, stewards grab him and take him out and everyone goes.. "Banned in the morning! You're getting banned in the morning!" :D

Ian Holloway :)

Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She weren't the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let's have a coffee.

I don't see the problem with footballers taking their shirts off after scoring a goal. They enjoy it and the young ladies enjoy it too. I suppose that’s one of the main reasons women come to football games, to see the young men take their shirts off. Of course they'd have to go and watch another game because my lads are as ugly as sin.'

'If you're a burglar, it's no good poncing about outside somebody's house, looking good with your swag bag ready. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don't advocate that obviously, it's just an analogy.'

Holloway = Legend.

We coulda have won everysingle match/competiton in the world and RAFA BENITEZ wud have just sat there writing in his bloomin notepad!
Annoyin as a LFC tbh :P

Fans in the Championship chanting "Colin ******" every time QPR played late in the last season.

Turns out Colin ****** is an anagram of Neil Warnock.

Pardon me saying but that in f***ing genius XD

Back