Just started this with Bolton. Will tell you how it goes.

Started a game FC Lorient (because i liked their strip LOL) ... give myself 200M balance, 100M transfer balance & 2M wages.

Ive done this with Malaga, I noticed that their sugar daddy wasnt investing enough so I edited them and gave myself £50 million to spend first season and finished 3rd behind Barca and Real Madrid, going inot season two now, ive been given a budget of £80 million. Ive basically become the best of the rest kind of squad as Ive just raided the other teams in spain apart from Barca or Real Madrid so its a challange as im not buying players from anywhere other then from in spain and Barca and Madrid are so far ahead its going to take some more serious investment in the squad either in january or next summer for me to catch them!

Ive done this with malaga this year and xerez last year. Two of the most enjoyable games ive had!

Can someone explain how i edit it the amount of money a team gets so i am able to do this

I might try this. I have 2 saves but one is really frustrating me and the other I'm Man City and winning everything

I might do this with Hearts or something :)

Some team in Scotland.

Funny thing is, Hearts done this in real life. Granted, not Chelsea and Man City millions, but they invested pretty big and it backfired. Now they're wallowing in debt.

Anyone play this?? How is it going? I just clicked on random so my team is Stade Malherbe Caen,Ligue 1...starting this for fun just need to boost some big money in.

actually how to do this?my chairman already pump a lot of money to my man city club...but when the chairman pump it, the money not go to transfer budget..i dont know where the money are and untill now i only have 6 million to spend...

I would try a team like Napoli or similair level team, sounds good though so keep us posted :)

Somebody should definitely do this with Leeds United haha.

im gonna do this with everton..try gain control of liverpool

Av done a similar concept but created a new club and placed them in the English Championship, loads of money, but mid table prem rating, only buying player under 24 except for any english player, started without any players also

Starting line up

Joe Lewis
Ricahrds (Man city)
Varane
Upson
Peiter
Narsingh
Cairney
Johnson (Man city)
Bieswar
Kadlec
Lukaku

mind my spelling, got a squad of about 27 players, some poor signing from the transfer list just before close of the summer transfer window (just make up numbers) but got better more well though out signing in january, top of the championship by 2 point with 9 games remaining.

AIMING

Now going to have a go at this, I've decided on Bristol City to be the club in question, i'll update when i sign some players

so is this all done using the basic editor?

would you change the rep of clubs at all?

I have wanted to do similar with motherwell for a long time so I think thats my plan.

is there a simple step by step guide to set this up please?

Starting this with Athletic Bilbao ;)

They can only buy Basque players though can't they? Would be pretty pointless.

Think I'll try it with Wigan. I did actually get Wigan to 5th in the league with 4 games to go but my game crash dumped :(

I did it with Guadalajara in the 3rd spanish league and it was pretty funny. I became champion in my first season pretty easy, but in the second season it was a bit harder. I bought some talents like Mahaya, Bourgeois, Deulofeu, Grenier, Imbula