Spurs signed Aaron Lescott? The one who plays for Walsall? You sure you didn't mean Joleon? XD

I don't think Antal would be a good signing tbh, he wasn't very good for me in L1.

They already have Aaron Lennon how could they sign him, also you dont really need to buy to sell with City do you? Youve baught to many youngsters youll get sacked :)

They already have Aaron Lennon how could they sign him, also you dont really need to buy to sell with City do you? Youve baught to many youngsters youll get sacked :)

here

Manchester City 1-4 Tottenham
Manchester City Goal Scorer: Adam Johnson
Tottenham Goal Scorers: Aaron Lennon, Rafael Van Der Vaart, Wilson Palacios, Kolo Toure (OG)
in bold, I put Aaron Lescott instead of Aaron Lennon. I changed it when Luke Phillips said about it

What a bad manager why sign harry kewell Lugano alot better players out there than that surely you'll get the sack

Just out of interest, why did you buy Harry Kewell? and then loan him out to Celtic?!?!?!?!?

Nutter!!

There's some crazy signings here!

final 2 games as manager of Manchester City

Manchester City 4-1 Birmingham

Manchester City 0-1 Blackburn

Grant Thame Sacked

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Manchester City Will Start Soon, hopefully will be better, same thread new game.

How did you get sacked as manager of Man City?

You seriously need to think about who to sign next time!

Hahahah atleast he had the balls to come out an admit it!!

You dont need to come out and buy players to train up for city!

Wow, some awful signings.
Fair play for admitting getting the sack, constructive critisism: Think about signing players worthy of a Champions League place.

Wow, some awful signings.
Fair play for admitting getting the sack, constructive critisism: Think about signing players worthy of a Champions League place.

This

Who in their right mind would such **** as Nikita Andreev, he can't even get a game for Scunthorpe in my current save. And the less said about the others the better tbh

I think you have something against City, this had to be a joke this save ?
Kevin Kuranyi (Loan for £10,000,000 with choice to buy for £7,500,000) ???

Lol its all good fun anyways, look forward to the next story!

If sheikh mansour was here he would be shocked at some of your signings.....

not going to lie mate terrible signings i think:S
next time maby think of getting a mix of good champions league players and youngsters for the future.

Sacking At Manchester City

roberto-mancini-uk-04.jpg

Roberto Mancini have been sacked as the Manchester City manager for saying something about one of the owners wife/girlfriend, something along the lines of "Can you shove this scarf down my trousers", straight after he said it the owner wife/girlfriend went to her other half a told him the same thing, so Roberto Mancini gets the sack as manager of Manchester City

Odds To Be Manchester City Next Manager.

TN_1_org_bet365_20logo(1).jpg

Martin O'Neill 9/3
Kevin Keegan 10/1
Harry Redkapp 25/1
Keith Millen 100/1
Fabio Capello 500/1
Other 1000/1

Justin Time Takes Over Manchester City

New Manager to the game Justin Time have been named as the new manager of Manchester City and he hopes to give Manchester City the awards they want. Justin Time has this to say "I've heard what happen to Roberto Mancini and I want to have a go at the job myself, I did have a hard time to impress the owners of Manchester City but they was happy to appoint anyone that will not do the same thing as Roberto Mancini did, I'm a big fan of Roberto Mancini, when I was younger and living in Italy I once managed to get his autograph, sold it since I think for £50,000 to some Italian geezer".

Time For Change

First for Justin Time is find a new assisant manager as Brian Kidd wasn't good enough for the job, so searched around and found David Kelly from Nottingham Forest to become the new assisant manager of the club.

Transfers

Out

Roque-Santa-Cruz-001.jpg

Roque Santa Cruz on loan to Birmingham

In

giuseppe-rossi_1351544c.jpg

Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal for £19 million

chineduobasi_264568.jpg

Chinedu Obasi from Hoffenheim for £16 million

boilesen_151.jpg

Nicolai Boilesen from Ajax for £700k

Justin Time lol love the name...Obasi and Rossi...signings looking better allready, good luck this time!

Last edited:
Justin Time lol love the name...Obasi and Rossi...signings looking better allready, good luck this time!

Yeah with the name it came to me once when playing a PS3 game, and I choose to call my person Justin Time, if you spilt it into 3 words it goes, Just In Time.