seriously if your thinking of starting a new one with Man City do some research about who you will buy because your signings just were not good enough and selling top players just proves your a bad manager maybe best off retiring from the game all together

seriously if your thinking of starting a new one with Man City do some research about who you will buy because your signings just were not good enough and selling top players just proves your a bad manager maybe best off retiring from the game all together

Thats a bit harsh to be fair, I know with Man City its difficult to fail but even so, at least he admitted getting the sack and didnt blame "corrupt file" or "crash dumps" like some others have before

Selling top players makes it a challenge to replace them, and yeah some of the signings were poor but to say give up the game all together is just harsh, anyways if you dont have constructive criticism thats worth something to him, then why bother commenting?

Bad manager, look at what you're saying before you post, there is no help in this post, this post is as pointless as Jedward. I was selling top players to make it more of a challenge, before you say anything else, This thread is only for the story that started on the 37th post.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Transfers

Players Out

Abdi Ibrahim loan out to Hartlepool
Donal McDermott loan out to Derby
Frederic Veseli loan out to Bury
Nigel De Jong loan out to Real Madrid (Wasn't picked in the 25 man squad for the Premiership)
John Guidetti loan out to Carlisle
Greg Cunningham loan out to Coventry

Players In

Mirel Radoi from Al-Hilal (KSA) for £10 million
Sergio Araujo from Boca for £1.9 million

Matches

Friendlies

Manchester City 2-0 Preston
Manchester City Goal Scorers: Darel Russell (OG), James Milner

Manchester City 2-0 Stuttgart
Manchester City Goal Scorers: Mario Balotelli, Nigel De Jong

Manchester City 1-1 Al-Jazeera (UAE)
Manchester City Goal Scorer: Shaun Wright-Phillips
Al-Jazeera Goal Scorer: Ismael Al-Saeedi

Manchester City 1-3 Burnley
Manchester City Goal Scorer: Dedryck Boyata
Burnley Goal Scorers: Danny Fox (2), Jay Rodriguez

Manchester City 2-2 Carlisle
Manchester City Goal Scorers: Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor
Carlisle Goal Scorers: Francois Zoko, Ben Marshall

Manchester City 5-0 Hyde
Manchester City Goal Scorers: Jo (3), John Guidetti (2)

Europa League

4th Qualiflying Round

Manchester City VS PAOK

Staff in

Macia Eduardo
Brian Eastick
Gian Nicola Bisciotti
Laurent Viaud
Paul Johnson

Next 5 Fixtures

Premiership: VS Stoke
Europa League: VS PAOK
Premiership: VS Blackburn
Europa League: VS PAOK
Premiership: Vs Wigan

The Manager View

Good pre-season comes with good wins with a little loss to Burnley, the players in with Mirel Radoi and Sergio Araujo one is a 29 year old centre defender and the other player is a young striker that is set to be the same standard as Carlos Tevez. Starting the league season against Stoke, got to watch out for Rory Delap with his missile throw ins, just mainly him I'm worried about from the Stoke team as I'm happy to know that my team is good enough to beat them.

Last edited:
This thread is the only thing that has made me smile since Chelsea's disastorous performance today, so thanks and good luck fella.