Money vs "Passion"

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 3K
Plenty of nurses, firemen, and "alot of others" get drunk, cheat, etc... It's not exclusive to your finances or job.

Not everyone has a passion to play at your favorite club, If I were a pro player, I don't think I'd have a passion for a specific club either. I'd probably bounce around chasing the best deal/situation that I could provide myself and my family.

Again, cities are just cities, and clubs are only clubs, there are thousands of them. But you only have one life, whats the harm in making as much as you can while opening yourself to new life experiences?

we all pay to watch these footballers and buy their shirts and want to see them play every week, thats why they earn alot of money because theyre in demand. football is a job after all to these people and if clubs are willing to pay them alot of money then why shouldnt they take it. then again im unemployed, so what do i know

I am the one saying NO to liverpool being taken over by some random asian dude... They will give us money yeah, but Liverpool is an ENGLISH CLUB, not a chinese playground.
So you would rather have no money and stupid yank owners who know nothing about football, put no money into the club, than have a new owner who invests and actually cares about the team?

I am the one saying NO to liverpool being taken over by some random asian dude... They will give us money yeah, but Liverpool is an ENGLISH CLUB, not a chinese playground.

It sounds like the issue at hand is your own self confidence if my degree in psychology means anything.

We get it, you are frustrated at things in life, I've been there done that. I just think your anger/enthusiasm is misplaced.

give me proof the chinese dude knows anything about football then ill talk with you,

It sounds like the issue at hand is your own self confidence if my degree in psychology means anything.

We get it, you are frustrated at things in life, I've been there done that. I just think your anger/enthusiasm is misplaced.

Made me lol ^^ Yeah, we all know its unfair, but 'life is life, lalalala'

HAHAHAHAHA.... Probably my life is 10x better then yours and some one who supports american teams... LOL! Keep watching your miserable soccer. close this thread please before things get out of control. thanks.

Alcarez you might be right... but we both know man city will not be winning anything big ;) ... you dont make a team with 11 forwards... thats why i am saying its ridiculous to spend money in a team like this... i do like man city, i probably like every single team in england because in my point of view its the best football ever, but things are getting ridiculous... i also like chelsea obviously, i am portuguese and chelsea recent history was made by portuguese people :) but my friend... people around the world die everyday for not having 1 cent to eat... its just bad...

Sorry, but what makes you think Man City will play 11 strikers again? Its not as if they only buy strikers.
Unless you consider Yaya Toure, Silva, and Milner strikers maybe?

HAHAHAHAHA.... Probably my life is 10x better then yours and some one who supports american teams... LOL! Keep watching your miserable soccer. close this thread please before things get out of control. thanks.
No need to get Prejudice is there........

1st this was meant to be a debate.
2nd someone started saying this was due to personal reasons (my team PORTO doesnt need billions to have success)
3rd Close this please.

I'm afraid that's just the way football is these days, I believe the days of cult heroes, players who sticked with a club regardless of money for the adulation of fans, are gone, 99% of players would much rather make a quick buck (There are a few exceptions, Shearer for one)

Again, you are showing your inferiority complex. I also like how you won't reply to my previous posts regarding the issue at hand.

This has nothing to do with "I'm better than you" (again where did you even come up with your post, I didnt mention anything about having a better life or anything about soccer). I'm saying you are having a fit (which is clearly supported by your post towards me) and are angry at your lot in life and how the world works.

Simply put, you don't understand the world yet, and things aren't as bad as they seem.

And no, I don't support any specific american soccer team (just because I put teams in the "supports" section doesn't mean they are soccer teams).

Honestly, your last post shows your immaturity and lack of confidence, judging by your quickness to retaliate and the incoherence of your post.

thank you come back again ;) !

So would you like to attempt comprehending and replying to this, like a level headed individual who is capable of meaningful conversation?

Plenty of nurses, firemen, and "alot of others" get drunk, cheat, etc... It's not exclusive to your finances or job.

Not everyone has a passion to play at your favorite club, If I were a pro player, I don't think I'd have a passion for a specific club either. I'd probably bounce around chasing the best deal/situation that I could provide myself and my family.

Again, cities are just cities, and clubs are only clubs, there are thousands of them. But you only have one life, whats the harm in making as much as you can while opening yourself to new life experiences?

Or would you rather continue complaining about teams signing good players, and go off on hate filled tangents?

when you have money , you can do everything you want and you wont get any consequences out of that... isnt that just simple? anyway i dont want to continue this conversation, sorry for making you waste your time.

when you have money , you can do everything you want and you wont get any consequences out of that... isnt that just simple? anyway i dont want to continue this conversation, sorry for making you waste your time.

my point is often times, anyone regardless of money, will do things without thinking of the consequences, or even having to own up to them. It's human nature. It appears sports stars do it more only because they are in the medias eye. There are plenty of people with money who do the right thing, and plenty of sports stars who the younger kids can look up to.

and don't be sorry about wasting my time, I'm the one spending it, not you :)

I would love to see some kind of roof put in on both salaries and transfer fees.
Max 20k per month in salaries, and max 5M transfer fees.
Lower entry prices to stadiums, bigger stadiums. A set % of club revenues have to be given to local clubs and youth teams/youth clubs in the districts.

I would love to see some kind of roof put in on both salaries and transfer fees.
Max 20k per month in salaries, and max 5M transfer fees.
Lower entry prices to stadiums, bigger stadiums. A set % of club revenues have to be given to local clubs and youth teams/youth clubs in the districts.

That, mate, is an utopia.

Back