Gives Naglesmen the money, im sure he will do a better job with it

Gives Naglesmen the money, im sure he will do a better job with it
Glad to see you back! Will do mate, we'll move on to the next person then. Next is Hampus Silverholt with Toulouse since RVP made his Stuttgart transfers already.

I'll leave Hampus until noon tomorrow to figure out his transfers for Toulouse! If he's not posted anything by then, I'll assume he's giving his £1 billion to his manager. If he wishes to make any transfers whenever he's back even after noon tomorrow, he can choose from any remaining players after whoever's turn it'll be by then.

Alright we'll move on to the next person since it's been almost a day now! Myself with Napoli. KillerRoo with Schalke, get ready!

I'll likely be asleep when it gets to me so just give Schalke the 1B and lets see what they can do with it!

DOM 1 - Jean Felipe (£6.75 million) from Juventus

FGN 1 - Laniyan (£40 million) from Leverkusen (MON)
FGN 2 - Leon Bailey (£87 million) from Manchester City
FGN 3 - Marcus Rashford (£81 million) from Manchester United

Total spent: 214.75 million, onto bcfc1 with his Marseille, Mainz and Fiorentina transfers!

Bayern Munich

Rodrygo,
Amadou Diawara,
Felix Passlack
Lucas Bressan
Christian Mbassi
Marcos Roberto

Man City
Herbert Elfers,
Ben Woodburn,
Matteo Serra,
Robert Hercher -
Pedro Rubio -
Ivan Martins Júnior
Asier Herrera
Hugo Ribeiro
Theo Hernandez,
Goncalo Silva
Leon Bailey

PSG
Marco Cascone-
Giuseppe Gervasoni,
Habibou Kouyate
Celian Blin
Goncalo Guedes

Real Madrid
Anthony Martial
Juanjo Gonzalez
Giuseppe Rizzo,
Dayot Upamecano,
Claudio Villarrea
Victr Jimenez
Marco Aurelio
Miguel Sanchez

Juventus
Giuseppe Biasi
Diogo Jota
Matija Tkalcic
Wim De Bruyne
Jean Felipe

Barcelona
Nadir Viatri,
Mark Grayson,
Aylton
Donizete
Ariel Dolce

Chelsea
Ian Richardson –

Liverpool
Anotnio Carlos -
Gustavo Velazquez

Arsenal
Federico Chiesa –

Manchester United
Fabian Schug
Marcus Rashford

Cluj
Vladimir Lung,

Vit Setubal
Hugo Corthinhas,

Rangers
Michael Paterson

Sampdoria
Petar Avramovic,

Cagliari,
Giovanni Favero,

Bochum
Simon Bensmann,

Newcastle,
Kevin Brennan

Hertha
Liam Declerck

P Ferrreira
Miguel Silva,

Red Star
Ljubisa Knezevic

San Lorenzo
Fabian Nunez

Alright everyone, I'll give Marseille, Fiorentina, Mainz and SM Caen all £1 billion as their transfer budgets and sim the last season now to not drag this on forever. Update should be out today or tomorrow as the final update of this FM18 chairman game!

Sorry for not getting back with my Toulouse transfers in time... Can’t wait to see what happens in the final update!

FINAL SEASON UPDATE

Part 1 league tables
View attachment 35670View attachment 35668View attachment 35667
Halfway through the season and it's been pretty interesting in every country so far. Lazio are keeping up with Milan in Italy, Nice are surprising everyone sitting in 3rd in France and Bayern, despite losing most of their key players this summer, sit in 2nd just behind Leverkusen who lead.

Both Rome sides in Lazio and Roma are the only chairmen teams out of the Champions League and going down to the Europa League. The 1st knockout round looks promising with some great matchups between Dortmund and Real Madrid, Inter and Bayern, Arsenal and Leipzig, Man City and PSG, Nice and Leverkusen and Liverpool in Milan. Basically every match except (sorry Liam!) Monaco against Spartak!

View attachment 35663View attachment 35662View attachment 35661View attachment 35660
No chairmen sides knocked out of the Europa League as we'll have some decent matchups in the next round. Toulouse, Barcelona, Juventus and Lazio have to be the favourites to win the whole thing as they'll all face relatively easy opponents in this first round (other than Juve who need to get past Wolfsburg).

We have 3 different title winners for our last season in this chairman game as Leverkusen win the Bundesliga, Lazio win the Serie A and Bordeaux win Ligue 1! Milan finish in 2nd for the second season running after winning the league for 4 seasons in a row, while Bordeaux finally get the better of Monaco, who just about made it in 2nd after some last minute good form. Leverkusen smashed the league and win with a 12-point margin, as Leipzig couldn't beat Bayern to 2nd place in the last few matches of the season.

Champions League and Europa League
View attachment 35656View attachment 35655

A pretty great turnout for our chairman sides who managed to feature in some of the more important games in Europe this season! Congrats to Hampus who wins the last Champions League of this chairman game as Liam's Monaco side fell short. Wolfsburg also narrowly missed out on the Europa League title but two European finals must be pretty decent for Liam, who also won the league with Lazio.

Milan retain their TIM Cup title as Dortmund win their 2nd DFB-Pokal in 3 years and Monaco defend their Coupe de la Ligue title as well. Nice smash Toulouse in the final of the Coupe de France to win their first domestic cup title under new ownership.

That's it from me lads, thank you so much for taking part in this chairman game and thanks to stonecold for starting this incredibly memorable chairman game in the first place. I hope we can start one just as good next year!

GAME SAVE

Great stuff. Thanks to everyone involved especially Linecoign for keeping it going. Getting to 2030 is almost three times further than i've seen any chairman save go so a huge round of applause to you all for keeping it going. I wont be running one next year as i wont be getting the editor but if anyone wants to copy anything from the story, ideas for the OP just help yourself Also anyone after advice for running a game ect just hit me up. Thank you all once again!

Great way for it to end for me with Dortmund winning the Champions League. Massive thanks to Linecoigne and Stonecold making this save last 3 months and 13 seasons... I can't imagine any chairman save will top this in the future!