postrotok

Reaction score
Hi there. I developed a new tactic for FM 2017 . It is a 4-1-2-3 tactic. I was trying to develop a Klopp tactic, and i think i find something similar to it. High pressing on first line of defense with 3 players on them causing their long balls to their strikers or whatever, so its very important to have a center back who covers it with very good heading and jumping skills.
I play with liverpool and i will present my results o far in Premier league. we play with total domination. All over the opponents.
Interesting is that i play with defensive mentality and very fluid, but thats because of the shape i wanted to have on the field. Also these three strikers are the main creators of the goals and assists. 2 of them are defensive strikers who make total confusion to the oppositions trying always to find some holes between midfield and attacking third. They can shoot or pass from very good positions on the field.
View attachment 120319 View attachment 120318View attachment 120317

I am still playing and in all matches i had only one draw vs arsenal away, and all wins which is not to bad :)

Thats it for now, i will update if it would be necessary. Hope you will enjoy this tactic.
Cheers.

View attachment 120315View attachment 120315

Did you play with or without OIs? (Opponent Instructions)

Okay, thanks for a quick reply :)

I'll give the tac a spin later

Fm 15 danilo legend tactic
Fm 16 corner bug tactic legend
Will try this one soon

thankks

I registered in the forum only to say that this is the best tactic for the current FM that I have tested. And look, I've tested ALL other fm-base tactics.I still played few tactics, but the supremacy of the team over their opponents is impressive. At the end of the season, post screenshots.

Last edited:
In my current very short test run with this, I am loving it!
Quick question, when running with a lower level team where it is very hard to get a 'Complete Forward' type, would you stick with that role even if the role suitability is low or change it to a role more suitable to the player (Deep Lying Forward-Support for example)

Hey!

I recently released my own Jurgen Klopp inspired tactic and wanted to check yours out given how impressive the results are.

montenegrotest.png

Unfortunately I've struggled.
I think the tactic plays some nice stuff and has potential, but the front three don't close down anywhere near enough for things to be considered a Klopp-Gegenpressing style. Defensively things get shakey when you only end up with 8 outfielders behind the ball. But that's fine.

You have a very nice corner tactic that seems very successful, I averaged almost a corner goal a game. All 3 goals against Middlesbrough for example came from corners lol

Most goals as well seem to stem from switching the ball to the overlapping full backs and a cross, which also is fine but I felt there was a bit of a lack of counter-attacking play through the middle of the park like we see from Klopp as well.

However, I was impressed by how dominant the tactic was against poorer opposition and how much possession it racked up so I think you're either on to something or I am lacking a certain training element or something which is preventing me from emulating your great success. Any ideas?

Very very very good first impresion!!! Testing it with west ham and at the moment i think its the best tactic on forum! I am pretty shure that everyone can overachieve massively if you have fullbacks who can cross! And thats it! Goals from few meters in emty goal! Wow! Will post screenshots after half season!

best tactic

the best tactic in the forum for me!

first season with sevilla i won everything.

Going to give this a spin tonight.

Out of interest, am I right in thinking that wingers / forwards are the best players for the DF roles, not necessarily as the role suggests, TM type players?

Seems logical that players like Mane, Coutinho, maybe even Barkley type players would work better here?