More Pompey Woe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The High Court yesterday ruled in Campbell’s favour over his claim that Portsmouth owed him £1.67m - and that could open up even more problems for the debt-ridden club.

Portsmouth were claiming that the debt was image rights and therefore Campbell would have to wait in line with other creditors and potentially only get 10 per cent of what he was owed.

But Campbell’s legal team successfully proved that the money was unpaid wages and HMRC tax officers are already investigating whether other players’ wages were disguised as image rights in big-money contracts.

It is believed that former Arsenal striker Kanu is also owed money on his contract in similar circumstances and means the club is now facing more debt and problems.

old news - Administration confirmed and winding up withdrawn.

Sorry Scott, but it has been proved to the court that it was unpaid wages..

I think the whole point of this thread is because Campbell went to court and proved that the money was wages and not really for image rights as Pompey were claiming.

Lol, jobseekers is not 6 months 'nowadays', i used to be on it, to prove this i know for fact if an employer employs someone on a permanent position who's been on jobseekers for more than six months the government gives them money. Also there was a program on t.v about it with some kids being on for years who cant 'find' work. And i got 20 from your profile, yes how inspector morse of me. Haha hard earned money is stupidly put? You saying it is not hard to be a Pro Footballer? Thank you for sharing your facts of a 14 year old with me.

Scott you can be on jobseekers etc. for however long.. There was a TV programme a few weeks ago where a guy had been on them for 5 years. Not that, that has anything to do with Pompey :S
All I have to say, I have replied but evidence not written by me - You are wrong!

All I have to say, I have replied but evidence not written by me - You are wrong!

all i have to say, is i may be worng but your still a T**T. and what you doing on England section, havent you got another story to right or something, you seem to make one most weeks.

all i have to say, is i may be worng but your still a T**T. and what you doing on England section, havent you got another story to right or something, you seem to make one most weeks.
No need Scott, he's done nothing wrong, he has an opinion and you have your's, no need to be like that, and that goes to both of you.

Do you really think I care? I am laughing my head off reading this here XD and I won't retaliate because................I'm not as immature or bad as you. And I may be writing stories but at least I put time and effort into them, and I think my current one is still lasting and is fine atm, don't you (A)?
EDIT: Check your post for txt talk and wrong spellings, who was it who said you could get a infraction for that?

Do you really think I care? I am laughing my head off reading this here XD and I won't retaliate because................I'm not as immature or bad as you. And I may be writing stories but at least I put time and effort into them, and I think my current one is still lasting and is fine atm, don't you (A)?

well 874th attemp is good for you. You must be getting smarter.

Leave it out the both of you, this isn't a daycare nursery, it's a forum.

He probably had more infractions, they add up to a ban, probably just a day ban.
I had given him a warning about 5 minutes before aswell, and he already had 45 points of infractions, on 50 now.

11 day ban.

From what I know, the IP's aren't the same.

On topic now please.

Stop that or you'll be caught off-topic mate :)
I'm in a **** bad mood so if I get myself in a ton of arguments in the next few hours then actually just ignore my posts. If I get an infraction, so be it, I'm not perfect.

ON TOPIC:- Pompey are in deep dung. Hope all gets sorted but I can't see this ending well :S

From what I know...it's not.

Topic closed anyway as it's gone way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.