• Mick McCarthy

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Luis Aragones

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Arsene Wenger

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Avram just wants to pick a fight with me everytime?! It's not fair, he treats me like the toon fans treat the board!

Firstly... Why is Neil Warnock not in the poll? Hes a hateful git. Does nothing but complain about every decision given against his team even if it was the right decision.

Secondly... Why is Lawrie Sanchez on this list? Brilliant manager although i was upset when he left Northern Ireland for Fulham :'(

Old 'whiskey nose' Ferguson. Drunken fool always talks **** about me in game no matter what.

in real life its got to be strachan

in fm for me its either mancini or moyes

Terry Butcher.. really really annoying.. always argues with me

the blue scarf pansy mancini who said i wouldn't win anything. I finished the season with the champions league, prem league, league cup, fa cup whereas he got sacked after a 4-0 thrashing at OT and city finished 9th :)

Certainly Mourinho.
I hate his way of coaching and his communicates with the press.

Redknapp. Surprised he's not on the list really

In FM it's Roy Hodson hands down. Won't shut up about how much he hates me. Redknapp is a close second. Wenger loves me for some reason.

Certainly Mourinho.
I hate his way of coaching and his communicates with the press.

i think someone is jealous of being knocked out the champions league?

i can understand your frustration with his way of coaching, its frustrating his tactics but ****** ****, the man is a genius, and his press conferences, some of the best, tied at the top with mr Holloway.

as for who i hate... hmm, mourinho i do have a love/hate relationship with, while on FM, SAF is stuck up, and all the managers get on my nerves, you beat them, they hate you, they beat you, they like you...

arsene wenger i hate his guts for no apparent reason... for some reason i have no problems with arsenal though... weird

Wenger.He may be a good manager but seriously all he does after matches is complain.I mean he must think there is a conspiracy against him.

Simple- Neil Lennon. Cries and complains if celtic don't win. Blames refs for absolutley everything. You do lose in football Neil, get over it.

Neil lennon gets my vote on this one too, the guys a complete moan about everything!!