• Mick McCarthy

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Luis Aragones

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Arsene Wenger

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mick McCarthy is definetly the funniest on the list, but Ian Holloway is the funniest other than that

In game - Paul Lambert, instant dislike just for taking the Ipswich job

Real Life - Wenger... Doesn't shut the **** up with excuses

On my Watford save it has to be Neil Warnock - What a grumpy hypocrite.

lol i thought this was irl

Me too XD, or he was talking about the actual game been the most annoying yet..

it annoys me when you hate a manager in real life but they feel u can become friends on the game

I would never let that happen, id just give him abuse constantly till he hated me !

For me : irl - Neil Lennon. In Game: Neil Lennon, Mark Mcghee and in one of my saves Robbie Keane - Got Barca job as a first job after I won CL's with Arsenal and finished 3rd with Athletico Madrid. I then won the league with Athletico and beat him so haha Barca and Keane.

lol i feel your pain ancelotti and benitiz have listed me as their top favoured personnel i dnt even like rafa?! im playing as man utd for crying out loud LOL

Alan Pardew, blames everyone and everything but himself, from the pre match meal to the song the team runs out to for his ineptness. (true story)

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

In FM it's Roy Hodson hands down. Won't shut up about how much he hates me. Redknapp is a close second. Wenger loves me for some reason.

Hodgson is always nice to me on FM ^^)

Definitely Wenger. That surrender monkey is full of excuses

Always someone else's fault except his or his teams. Arsehole

In FM, Redknapp, Wenger always praised me. IRL Mourinho by miles.

hates rafa benitez,maybe he just lucky in valencia?
also not like hodgson,but he is great at fulham(better than st*pid benitez

Leeds manager defo because when i was 14 points infront of them he kept saying i was going down. But the best manager has to be Gary Speed couldnt meet a nicer guy