Ryzinski

Reaction score
I am curious to who you guys think is the most clinical striker, who tucks away your clear cut chances?

For me It's been a no brainer on FM14, and the man who delivers more than a postman for me is Jackson Martinez. Here's an example of him tearing a superior team apart half way through the first season, ended up getting a 10.0 rating. I feel like I get the best out of my strikers playing as Advanced Forwards!

May the goals continue :D

View attachment 349918

I signed Ibrahimovic in my 4th season as Liverpool (think he was like 35/36) and he tore the league apart! He had something like 36 goals in 40 games or something.

I signed Ibrahimovic in my 4th season as Liverpool (think he was like 35/36) and he tore the league apart! He had something like 36 goals in 40 games or something.

Zlatan is good, but Ronaldo 10 meters from goal is a goal 99 times out of 100.

I signed Ronaldo at like 35years old for Reading and in 2 season i think he had 66 in 84 was a beast!!

Olivier Giroud when managed by AI Arsenal. Scores a goal a game every season and will score a minimum of 2 goals each time they face my team.

When I mange Arsenal though... 38 game goal drought.

Ibra is a beast. Volland tucked in almost every chance we got.

Olivier Giroud when managed by AI Arsenal. Scores a goal a game every season and will score a minimum of 2 goals each time they face my team.

When I mange Arsenal though... 38 game goal drought.
That's your tactic then, not Giroud's quality

That's your tactic then, not Giroud's quality

That's just the thing though, I can get any other forward to score, even forwards of similar attributes to Giroud. Just not Giroud himself.

Also, Jordan Rhodes has always been massive in every save I start.

Iker Muniain for my Atletic side. he as very good on striker position along with young Guillermo. starte banging regulary after first season of training in FC position

That's just the thing though, I can get any other forward to score, even forwards of similar attributes to Giroud. Just not Giroud himself.

Also, Jordan Rhodes has always been massive in every save I start.
Jordan Rhodes is ridiculous in this game, not special stats, but always does amazing in the prem. Never managed him, but have seen him score loads.