IRL give him the ball in the 18 yard box and it usually ends up as a goal. Easily 20+ goals in the prem with the right team around him. Sadly doesn't have much more to his game other than goals (May be a tad biased towards him though seeing as I'm a Blackburn fan)

In game it has to be Mitrovic, Just finished a season where he had over 70 goals in around 55 apps. 47 in the prem I think (dont have fm loaded atm) Also Fierro, Develops into a great goal scorer. Currently being used as my Solskjaer netting around 20 goals mostly from the bench

Olivier Giroud when managed by AI Arsenal. Scores a goal a game every season and will score a minimum of 2 goals each time they face my team.

When I mange Arsenal though... 38 game goal drought.

Not just me this happens to then

Yassin Benzia. 55 goals in 60 games (the record, club - Lyon)

Cavani. Scores for fun. Also Lukaku is a very good finisher.

And there is Of course Ronaldo. 172 goals in 161 matches in my Real Madrid save.

Last edited:
Try Artem Milevskyi or Federico Piovaccari. Federico scored like 8 goals in 2 matches and Artem 4 in 2 matches.

Giroud is a beast, got topscorer in the prem for me even though the person who came second played more games.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bojan for me using stoke on the LFC update, although he has like 12 finishing or so he scored 36 goals for me 2nd season!

Mitrovic was big game player for me when i had him.. sold him as i can't accommodate him with lewandowski and a regen.

In my A.C. Milan save, Javier Hernández has proven to be a topscoring striker :)

I don't really play with a goal scoring striker, I like my False-Nines, my most prolific scorer is my AM(C)s and my CB and Striker are equal with eachother, Jones smashing in those corners, Berardi laying off Rodriguez and Mata, just an unbelievable trio up front ;)

Stefan Kießling for me. Four seasons in, 21 goals average per season while he started only just about the similar amount of games to that (if not less), with a team consisting mostly of frequently rotated bargain-bin squad-level players (him included) in Bundesliga.

Amusingly enough, most of his goals seem to coming from wayward rebounds, random penalty area scuffles, or him straight-up tackling the opposition's defenders, etc. Scrappy goals maestro! I guess those mental attributes serves him quite well in spite of his very limited technical abilities.

Can't do jack **** with the ball at his feet though, haha.

for me its gotta be simon Makienok, dosent matter what tema or quality of the league he is almost always 20+ goals a season and always 10+ assist as a striker for me :D

Llorente at Juventus, Jordan Rhodes, C. Ronaldo... Bony, Dario Cvitanich

Gotta be Giroud.. Dude is a beast scores easily on average 28 goals in the BPL