Most Delusional Fans? [Barclay's Premier League]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 4K
Liverpool without a dout. with arsenal close behind. just belive liverpool cant see when something is bad and try and use their HISTORY card too often. as for arsenal they belive its ok to play nice football even if you dont win things. just my opinion.

Just because we've got History. And didn't start supporting 'our club' when we got a sugar daddy
I know most people will say city fans, id say liverpool. live off history, its the present, and future that matters

Wouldn't of said that three years ago :$

Everton fans are so fickle, been there a few times, they look for a scape-goat
United expect to win all competitions every year and if not, they call for heads.Mainly Berbatovs...

Chelsea fans.

You're living off Abramovich, when he goes.. your ******! Get over it.

1000000000000000000000000% agree, if Abramovich didn't turn up with his wads of cash you wouldn't be in the position you are in now.. respect though as to how far you have come.

Last edited:
Just because we've got History. And didn't start supporting 'our club' when we got a sugar daddy

Wouldn't of said that three years ago :$

Everton fans are so fickle, been there a few times, they look for a scape-goat
United expect to win all competitions every year and if not, they call for heads.Mainly Berbatovs...

well you can only really judge me if you actually knew me on that cant you.

Chelsea fans.

You're living off Abramovich, when he goes.. your ******! Get over it.

the good thing about us not being a big team anymoe once he ***** off is all the fans wont expect to win every game and wont be under the pressure we are in now to win the league :D

i wasent judging you i was saying what i thought about liverpool fans in general. your comment seemed as if it was a personal dig at me thats all.

Nope, that was to the general ammount of Chelsea fans. I know a few, and i live in the North West.Curious cie' ?

Do we need this thread? Most fans are not 'deluded' but just want the best for their clubs.. Then there are some people, a few are on these forums that are completely retarded and their club is a God and that everyone else should bow down to them..

Well this thread has failed to remain a mature discussion. I suppose it was too much to expect from a number of you.

Try not to turn this into a flame war. I'm genuinely curious who people consider to be deluded and why.

Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal fans. All far too high expectations.

Try not to turn this into a flame war.

How can you not expect this to turn into a flame war, every thread that asks for discussion on other teams always does and then gets closed, because it will enevitably end up a Man U v Liverpool thread.

Villa fans for giving stick to Martin O'Neill after the quite simply immense job he has done for them.

But from personal experience, the most deluded fans are Arsenal fans simply for the trash talking they give. Any time Arsenal lose a game, I don't see them guys for 2-3 days afterwards. I'm not slating every Arsenal fan but those that I have contact with are complete idiots

How can you not expect this to turn into a flame war, every thread that asks for discussion on other teams always does and then gets closed, because it will enevitably end up a Man U v Liverpool thread.

It's not that I don't expect it really, I just wish it wouldn't.

Every thread does, and it grows tiresome when some of them are genuinely good reads.

Sunderland fans, they think they deserve to stay in the Prem..

Well... They have enough points not to get relegated.... Aren't they right?

I hate when they think they are better than us, far better, just because we relegated one year in Championship and they stayed in Premier League.

Nope, that was to the general ammount of Chelsea fans. I know a few, and i live in the North West.Curious cie' ?

i live in portsmouth and dont get any stick everyone knows i have always supported chelsea and im 21 now my first game was in 1997 when we lost 1-0 to blackburn at home. i know we were very lucky to be a rich club but we deserve to be bigheaded and dilutional we were days away from being the next wimbledon we know we are lucky and we love it.

i live in portsmouth and dont get any stick everyone knows i have always supported chelsea and im 21 now my first game was in 1997 when we lost 1-0 to blackburn at home. i know we were very lucky to be a rich club but we deserve to be bigheaded and dilutional we were days away from being the next wimbledon we know we are lucky and we love it.

yep i agree when i first found out we got bought i was over the moon i have also supported chelsea my whole life and love it we went from serious money problems to rich as **** :D

Wigan fans. Last time I went to the ground it was basically a big JJB shop, not a football club! Not sure if it's changed at all since then.

Usually, I would say Spurs fans but the delusions they have been having for the past 5 seasons could easily become a reality this season. The thing is, I know a lot of part time Tottenham fans. I.E, they only really support while Spurs are winning.

Usually, I would say Spurs fans but the delusions they have been having for the past 5 seasons could easily become a reality this season. The thing is, I know a lot of part time Tottenham fans. I.E, they only really support while Spurs are winning.

They must not support them very often then. (H)

Liverpool fans - a bunch of historians

Arsenal - blind followers of the Wenger 'religion'. Barcelona wannabe

Chelsea - honestly I didn't know any Chelsea fan before the Abramovich era. But now it's quite a bunch of people

*No offence to the genuine fans

Back