Most Delusional Fans? [Barclay's Premier League]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 4K
Liverpool fans - a bunch of historians

Arsenal - blind followers of the Wenger 'religion'. Barcelona wannabe

Chelsea - honestly I didn't know any Chelsea fan before the Abramovich era. But now it's quite a bunch of people

*No offence to the genuine fans

i agree about the chelsea thing cause for most of my time in primary chelsea were mid table team and i was only supporter in my year and i supprt chelsea because my dad and grandad have supported them their whole lives lol and now in my senoir school there are tons of chlsea fans and only one of them i know is not a glory hunter cause he has pics of him on his facebook wearing chelsea shirts when he was little

Wigan fans. Last time I went to the ground it was basically a big JJB shop, not a football club! Not sure if it's changed at all since then.

Its now DW ^^)

-

Liverpool fans - I'm obviously biased, but in my year I could literally count on one hand the amount of people who go to Liverpool games, and if they lose they come up with the same excuse time and time again, 'we've won it 5 times'.

Liverpool fans - I'm obviously biased, but in my year I could literally count on one hand the amount of people who go to Liverpool games, and if they lose they come up with the same excuse time and time again, 'we've won it 5 times'.

I'm guessing you are what, 13 or 14? Maybe those kids can't afford to go to Anfield week in week out? And to be fair we have won it 5 times, just because they weren't alive for 4 of them doesn't mean they aren't true fans :S

To be fair to Wigan, their pitch now features grass on top of the original 'mud' look they went with.

Me and Ryan Stubbs. :)

I havent even posted and it turnt into a war.

The Arsenal fans who think they need to overhaul the entire squad when all they really need is 4 players.

City fans, they think they can sign anyone they wanted and we know how they signed Kaka. I have seen forums when i laughed my *** off seeing the posts.

No offence to the decent ones.(H)

Last edited:
Thinking about it I think it's Man City fans as well. I mean they think they are the biggest club in the world because they have some billionaire owner. Who's the biggest name they have, Patrick Vieira? Some past-it midfielder who Inter couldn't wait to dump his wages on :P

When they sign a real player, like Kaka I will consider them a big club :) Until then they are delusional :P

This was one of the classic quote. This is a reply for city fan when they talk about Money.

If a rich person buys a prostitute for a night and decides to buy a few gifts at the same time it does not mean the prostitute is wealthy. Check the balance sheet for Citeh before you make these outragious claims.

Credits to some guy in manchester evening news.

Manchester City fans, just because a multi-billionare decided to make the club his pet does not mean you deserve to win. If you were a big club, you could do better than Viera and Adebayor. Manchester Utd fans, without Rooney this season you would be in the bottom half, and yet you say Liverpool is a one-man team? Real Madrid fans, I mean, seriously? And as a Liverpool fan, I don't use history as a defence, the best comeback to hater Utd-Chelsea fans is look at our team, I mean, seriously, without injuries and bad luck we would be doing sweet, but yeah, it's a bad season, so what? AC Milan were in UEFA cup last year, Juventus got relegated and lost their best players, they still came back, I'm sure Liverpool, with the quality of Torres, Gerrard, Kuyt, Caragher, Benayoun and Reina can come back. That's how I see it anyways

Back