Hernanes

Reaction score
Which club is the most difficult to manage? Could you make some suggestions? Which team, which league.

Portsmouth due to extremely tiny squad and the Transfer Embargo.

Portsmouth due to extremely tiny squad and the Transfer Embargo.

I'm doing great. Once the embargo's lifted, sign Danny Wilson, Henri Lansbury, Etc on loans. Finished in play offs, lost in final, got took over, second season I'm 2nd at January with decent budgets :p;)<):D

Tranmere.

What do you think about the teams which are not in europe?

Don't manage in England, even if it is lower league. Once you manage to get into the Prem you get a crapton of money so off with the challenge :p

From what i've seen/heard, Plymouth, Portsmouth.

Dundee - Scottish 1st division reason 25 points deducted put into administration (only if you have it patched though)

but If you are wanting a bigger team Athletic Bilboa - Liga BBVA reason they can only sign basque players although they do have about 10 reserve teams that are full of basque players.

From what i've seen/heard, Plymouth, Portsmouth.
Plymouth's not that hard tbh.

Biggest challenge probably is Dundee, starting with -25 points. Anyone who saves them from relegation without cheating, is a legend.

athletic club would quite hard with the fact u can only sign players from one province of spain and no foriners

athletic club would quite hard with the fact u can only sign players from one province of spain and no foriners

Yup. Also they've got good enough youth facilities to keep it from being impossible. And a few more teams generate Basque players, too.

Plymouth's not that hard tbh.

Biggest challenge probably is Dundee, starting with -25 points. Anyone who saves them from relegation without cheating, is a legend.

Not really, in my rangers save in the first season, dundee just missed out on promotion

Not really, in my rangers save in the first season, dundee just missed out on promotion

In my save they really went crazy. They finished last with two points the first season, meaning they would have been relegated even without the point deduction. Then they get promoted in consecutive years all the way to Premier only to get relegated immediately.

Every other year a different division... XD

FC Roskilde in danish 1st. division. (2nd best devision...)

The Liverpool stuff is getting old now...

OT: I would have to agree Athletic Club is probably the hardest. But you can make the game hard yourself by putting restrictions on yourself. Ie Domestic player bias must be above a certain percentage.

Last edited:
Blackpool, tried it so many times and failed.

bilbao is a great challenge, but doable with people like llorente and muniain etc.