Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Every Week you Fm 11 players post your most expensive signing in your game you have to post Screenshots to prove that you have done it every week we will have a winner.

E.G

View attachment 190108

Happy at seeing Dane in first post *national pride* ;D

that a lot of money for 26 year old but yeah that the one u have to beat the winner will be decide next thrusday

if u dont use pounds can u convert it to pounds like say u signing someone for $56 millon u have convert to pounds and euros plz make life easier

I rarely spend more than 15m on any one player, I don't see the point.

How come your regen started his career in Argentina, yet he is Spanish, having not played a day in Spain??
Double citizenship maybe ?
Wow Danny... that's great... sugar daddy I bet "?

Double citizenship maybe ?
Wow Danny... that's great... sugar daddy I bet "?

90-odd percent of Argentines that hold dual nationality are Italian, less than 1% hold Spanish/Argentine citizenship

How come your regen started his career in Argentina, yet he is Spanish, having not played a day in Spain??

Dual nationalty was spainsh then i managed Spain and called him before Argentina did :p

maybe they have a spainish mother/father

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

close to signing a CB for 21m. awaiting screenshot.

So whoever can give themselves the most money using FMRTE and spend it on one player wins?

Seems kinda pointless.

I played as man city when i was bored once and asked the board to sign fabregas and ended up spending £94m on him, which was pretty annoying cos it used up all my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.