Most Hated

ANT101

Reaction score
iv heard alot about this so what do think- have Chelsea replaced Man utd as the most hated team in the EPL:|

Being a Man U fan I would agree with that, but a lot of people still hate man u aswell as Chelsea now, soon everyone will just hate Chelsea though. :D

well i hate them alot,although i also detest liverpool and the ****

I think the reason alot of people hate them is Mourinho and his arrogance and sheer nobishness

I'm still aware of many who hate Utd though,and i'm sure when we win the league after Chelsea slip up ( :D ) people will laugh at them but call us lucky/jammy

I mainly hate Chelase (and even more so Liverpool) becuase they win efficently, its boring as ****! They defend well attack decently and win 1 or 2 nil..zzzzzzzz ttm 4life

I like Arsenal and I would probabalky count Man Yoo as my 2nd team :O

I like Arsenal love there syle of football it's great.Used to hate man u but now it's chelsea :p

Yhe I agree Kris, I dont know why you would hate them, even if they were challenging you. I certianly mind if a team like Hibs challenged Celtic.

It seems common natuer to hate 'the best', if its not who you support!! Ive never hated Man Utd - except for Ruud - and I certainly dont hate Chelsea. In fact, coupled with Mourinho, I think theyve got a sort of comedy element to them. Mourinho never fails to make me laugh, he wouldnt be out of place in Fawlty Towers. Or was it Flowery Twats.......

Hate Manure the most. But hate:

Birmingham
Newcastle
Everton
Notlob

more.

It's only natural to hate your rivals, I hate other Midland clubs but also hate a few other teams for different reasons. I dislike West Ham because of Pardew and his smug grin and daft comments he makes, when Pardew leaves my stance towards West Ham will change. I'm not too bothered about Chelsea but they seem to be in the news for all the wrong reasons which does get annoying :(

Oh yea I hate the usual rivals, mainly Brum, The ****, and Villa. Also Sheff Utd just because of Warnock, probably the games sorest loser ever. But no Ive never hated successful teams. perhaps envy would be a better word?

I'd like to add Boro to the list, too many reasons to list

To be honest i aint too struck on Boro either. For no particular reason.

even though they are doing well this season and i am a fan of mark hughes, i dont like blackburn. They get poor crowds, they have robbie savage and craig bellamy, two welsh twats that i dont dislike just for their nationality, plus they play dull football. Also, it seems to me that the fans of blackburn go to watch premiership football rather than blackburn.

also i HATE liverpool, i didnt want them to win the champ league final when normally i support the british team because i knew that the scousers would be on about it for the next 30 years until they win it again. "We've won it 5 times" its all you hear from them, its so tedious.

michael said:
they have robbie savage and craig bellamy, two welsh twats that i dont dislike just for their nationality,

and people wonder why the Scots and Welsh dont like/support the English??
its cos of completely unneccessary comments and wankerness like that

michael said:
even though they are doing well this season and i am a fan of mark hughes, i dont like blackburn. They get poor crowds, they have robbie savage and craig bellamy, two welsh twats that i dont dislike just for their nationality, plus they play dull football. Also, it seems to me that the fans of blackburn go to watch premiership football rather than blackburn.

careful

a rangers fan (I think) got done by the courts for racism becuase he called Bellamy a Welsh *******.

PC gone mad imo though

ajw said:
and people wonder why the Scots and Welsh dont like/support the English??
its cos of completely unneccessary comments and wankerness like that

Oh please, there is non-English people who hate English players for just being English too. It's sad but people like that exist everywhere.

Gotta admit I hate Savage and Bellamy but not coz they're Welsh, but coz they're both wind up merchants and average footballers. Plus Bellamys a real sore loser!!!!

I wouldnt say English are most hated, outside of UK no one really bothers with them, England are liek the 12th force in world football, diddy nation really

boozad said:
Gotta admit I hate Savage and Bellamy but not coz they're Welsh, but coz they're both wind up merchants and average footballers. Plus Bellamys a real sore loser!!!!
that is exactly why i dont like them, the welsh bit was a joke being blown out of all proportion, a bit of banter, and since when was being welsh a race, if someone is welsh, then they are of the british race or european race like me, calling what i joked about racist is ridiculous