Vampirus

Reaction score
Now that you played the demo Who do you think is most improved Player at start of season ?
Discuss

Now that you played the demo Who do you think is most improved Player at start of season ?
Discuss
Wilshere possibly, so glad to see Ross Barkley in it, thought he might miss out, but for anyone he is going to be immense.

Neymar Seems boosted too , I saw Wilshere, He looks like a beast on 11.

i really cant understand why they didnt improve Walcott, he is a very good player, gives his heart out for Arsenal and his stats are dissapointing

Coentrao is ******* epic.

But Pedro Leon is probably the most improved that I've seen.

Looks good can't believe I missed him since they sold him for £2.9M!

Ah, the justice :)

Found lovely his stats appears next to my avatar in that screenie:wub:

Coentrao is BEAST. hes better then Bale o_O

HULK is a MONSTER aswell :D

Last edited:
download is 40 min to go
Coentrão must be something special
he did great wc
Willian Morais from Corinthians should be a star
Paulo Henrique must improve a lot

Paulo Henrique (Ganso) looks good on the game.
View attachment 110770

Was btween him or Neymar to sign, went for Neymar.

he played a lot better than Neymar this year at ''Brazil Cup''

Last edited:
Perhaps not necessarily the "biggest" improvement because he was already fairly good last year.. but Ever Banega is definitely even better in FM2011. Valencia has high stature so he will not want to join most clubs... but if you're going to play as Valencia he will certainly be one of the guys to base your squad around well into the future!:D

On a less related note, I also noticed Jonatas (Brazilian centremid) seems to be a decent free transfer. His stats aren't totally amazing, but they are well rounded (16 passing too). He is in my Spain demo game and will become a Spanish citizen if he signs with a club there.

F.Malouda better be boosted up alot, he has had a stellar season and his performing very well and in FM 10 he was not very good