Has to be Pedro Leon,Hulk and Wilshere

Edit: Liam Ridgewell has also been boosted

How have you got Coentrao for £2.9M? I'm having to pay £17.5M !!!! :(

Couple of suggestions:
Bales ratings sick, also theres Nilmar, Piatti, Aduriz, Bonucci and lets not forget Adam Johnson

Walcott's only decent stats are his speed

well even that has decreased. He was 19 for speed and acceleration in 2010, now it is 18. They'll probably improve him if he keeps up the good form he was in before the injury for the mid season update

Check out Bryan Ruiz from FC Twente. Highly underrated in FM10, maybe a bit overrated now though, but I'm not complaining.

Landon Donovan - Awesome, bought him for everton for 7.5m scored 7 in 14 but didnt like me so he request to be transfered :(, but he is awesome

Andy Carroll and also Nile Ranger look much better.

Paulo Henrique (Ganso) looks good on the game.
View attachment 110770

Was btween him or Neymar to sign, went for Neymar.

I got Henrique for $17.75M US after I missed Neymar who went for 18.75M to Shakhtar like the first day the transfer window opened, completely caught me by surprise.

Also one thing I've noticed is positively commenting on a player helps lower his transfer price ALOT. Also I was used to basically just accepting any players' demand in 2010, but here it really seems like agents try to inflate salaries a lot, and you practically have to negotiate to get to a middle ground, which is pretty awesome.

I got Henrique for $17.75M US after I missed Neymar who went for 18.75M to Shakhtar like the first day the transfer window opened, completely caught me by surprise.

Also one thing I've noticed is positively commenting on a player helps lower his transfer price ALOT. Also I was used to basically just accepting any players' demand in 2010, but here it really seems like agents try to inflate salaries a lot, and you practically have to negotiate to get to a middle ground, which is pretty awesome.

lol neymar to shakhtar?