Most memorable FM game?

funniest game i had was my spurs team v m'boro and we were 4-1 down after 70mins and we came back and won 5-4. Either that or guiding exeter city to division 1from confrence in cm 03/04

On my new game with Sheffield United I have had quite a few good comebacks in the last 10 minutes of a game and im only in early January. I was 2-0 down against Watford with 10 minutes to go, brought on Steve Kabba and he scored 2 and so did Neil Shipperly I won 4-2 :D Ive also had another game like that but can't remember who it was against while I've been manager of Sheff Utd.

matches

im at madrid the most memorable match in my game was one i didnt even play in barca beat real madrid 7-1 in the first year of the game, i played real a couple of days later and beat them 4-0. and on my leeds game i was appointed england manager and i beat macedonia 10-0 mainly because they got there keeper sent off

On my Ajax game got Liverpool in Champ League Semis, drew 1-1 at home not that special but then went to Anfield and beat them 6-0!!!

Also in the Champ League Final the year before I beat Liverpool 6-3!! Quality games!!!

Came from behind with only 9 men

Well it's newly ones.....bcause now i still play with the game.
My team (AS Roma) facing Siena....in only 15 minutes Siena take a lead with Chiesa score. But the nightmare for me begun. Edgar Alvarez got a professional foul, and surely a red card. An who's think that i'm gonna loose another player, this time Rodrigo Taddei. Taddei got 2 bookings, so he also have to left the pitch in minute 40.
And i have no idea when Siena got score again in minute 48....surely i am hopeless. Well i set Cassano as lone striker with Totti at his behind, and Perotta supporting from midfield.
But who knows....the Captain show a good game....in minute 72 he break the Siena defence, and in 1 minute he's got score again. Surely now i'm smiling and wondering i've got point to take home.
But Totti is Totti......he is so marvelous this game....He's got his hattrick at this game when the game is about to over....Wow..when he score....i've got screamin.
My team has got 3 point today.....with only 9 men and took from 2 goals behind. It's so amazing.

Mine would probally be in FM05 when i was real madrid. I beat Mallorca 14-0 and i was reallly chuffed because i had never reached double figures before :D

Ok ive already posted i had to start a new game, and having guided Wolves to the Premiership (again) in my 5th game of the season this happened.....

Good stuff :thup:

Cheers Sean. Gotta admit i was quite proud of that!!

Newcastle 5 Arsenal 0

boozad said:
Ok ive already posted i had to start a new game, and having guided Wolves to the Premiership (again) in my 5th game of the season this happened.....

Only in FM!! :D

Two questions for you though: 1) What skin are you using?; 2) Where did you get the kit graphics from?

And to keep on topic, one of my favourite FM moments is beating Arsenal 5-0 at the Emirates Stadium with my shoestring budget Newcastle. My newly signed FREE striker, Ciprian Andrei Marica scoring all five goals. We were helped by Reyes sending off early in the second half, but were already 2-0 up and cruising.

Any time I beat Arsenal is special though. :p

WOOOOOOOOO

DONE IT!

took me 10 years/season but ive done it!

Ive won the CL with ALLOA!

props to Marcus Patalinen who I bought from 3rd division Cowdenbeath in my 2nd season, 33 now but still one of the best in the world.

I haven’t played 2006 as much as I’d have liked to so I’ll be going to 2005 territory here, being that you weren’t all that specific, I’d anticipate that that’s allowed, am I right?

Right, so, the game’s QPR V Real Madrid (hey, this is a computer game, not real life right?) and all hopes of a victory seem well and truly over having been demolished in the first half by four goals to one, one inspirational team talk later and we capture a 6-5 victory, stunning game that reminds me how much I love fm.

Well done,Im QPR at the min and aimin to get them into Europe.

Congrats to Gregor!!!

cambyman said:
surely i am hopeless. Well i set Cassano as lone striker with Totti at his behind

:yikes: :haha:

Sorry...

QPR 3 - 0 Chelsea

In 2007 as well, my 1st season in the Prem with the hoops, with Gallen double and Mifsud lob :D It was only great as Chelsea are rich wankers and QPR's biggest rivals :)

I've always been partial to being behind a bit of totty. :D :( Alright, alright. I'll go stand in the corner...

:D Well played G-Dowg:)

I won the League and champs lkeague with Liverpool the other day and all the wee diddy cups like super cup,community shield etc

Kris tryed to do what I done with Alloa, he got releagted in his first season!