Most notable CA/PA changes in 13.3.0?

You guys did say one of the top 10 best PLAYERS in the world, as afar as we all know a goalkeeper is a player, or have my kind become obsolete now :p

If you said top ten attacking wingers that even disputable

Nene
Iniesta
Di Maria
Robben
Ribery
El Sharrawy
Hulk
Neymar
Draxler

Are all arguable comparable, he wouldn't be in my top five that's for sure

nene???? hulk?????draxler???? better than bale i think not mate

nene???? hulk?????draxler???? better than bale i think not mate

couldnt agree more, the only player on that list at this moment in time better than bale is iniesta, bale is a much more effective player than the rest of them and far more consistent.

10 players that are much better than him, and there are loads more:

Messi
Ronaldo
Falcao
Xavi
Ozil
RvP
Neuer
Lahm
Iniesta
Mata
Aguero

This person is actually funny.You made my night.Mata better than Bale...god,so funny!

Mata is better than Bale ??

Stop this argument please. Go on a different thread if you want to talk about how good bale is. I have a lot to say on this topic but this is not the thread to talk about it on.

Morata is awsome in the new update. Ronaldo no changes what a have seen.

Morata is awsome in the new update. Ronaldo no changes what a have seen.

There've been massive changes to Ronaldo..
He's had his (ridiculous) 10 composure upgraded to 15.

I've just read this whole thread - can we please change the title to the BALE debate!

firstly i must point out that i am a spurs fan, and yes Bale's form this season is getting better and better but to be there up with the likes of messi i think not - i find the articles on the news sky sports etc to be frustrating - if he continues the way he's playing for the next few seasons then yes definately up there with the very best and the fact that Levy is breaking the bank to double his pay shows the belief he has in his prized asset.

on current form and current form alone yes he would be in my top 10 listing but he needs more time to develop and continue his fine form before he's in the top 10 permanently.

well that my views on it all anyway...enjoy

any changes to celtic players? wanyama most likely.

efe ambrose has a big change in stats, his technique and ball playing stats improved alot, but his defensive ability on the game is very poor.

Spot on mate. Stopped me from posting this myself. Messi and Ronnie have produced Bale's recent form for 2-3 seasons non-stop. Yes Bale is playing like an absolute beast at the moment, but remember, he is just in good form. Please open your eyes and see that this won't last forever and that he isn't in the top 10 in the world yet. 12-15 matches doesn't justify that.
Ronaldo was the best in the world at that age

This is Bale's first season playing at the level he is, and he wasn't even playing like this at the start of the season. The season he won PFA Player of the Year he was good, but nowhere near as good as he is now, and miles worse than what you have to be to be compared with the worlds best. Same with Nasri, in his last season at Arsenal, he was unplayable. He got a move to a bigger club, and he couldn't keep it up. The same could quite easily happen with Bale.

Most attacking players drag defenders out of position, it's part of their job... And yeah, Madrid want him, but that doesn't make him good enough. They were desperate to get Modric (Who was also massively overrated by the media) and he has just been voted worst signing of the season. And yeah, Bale is better than Walcott, but I don't try to argue that because of Walcott's slighlty fewer goals and loads more assists (IN ALOT LESS MINUTES THAN BALE) he is one of the best in England.

I'm going to stop arguing with you now because you are quite clearly extremely bias and oblivious to the fact that Bale is in good form, but is yet to do anything which makes him comparable to the top 15 players in the world.
Bigger club??? MONEY, then they were under us in the league table