Most notable CA/PA changes in 13.3.0?

Hes already alot better that that on my save, and that to is in 2015. But the thing is hes always developed fast but then the development just stops in age of 21-22 and he dont become better then 3.5 - 4 star player :S

Hes already alot better that that on my save, and that to is in 2015. But the thing is hes always developed fast but then the development just stops in age of 21-22 and he dont become better then 3.5 - 4 star player :S

I see, Yeah he looks a good player though.

Has anybody tried Michu out yet since he's had an upgrade? any good?

Last edited:
10 players that are much better than him, and there are loads more:

Messi
Ronaldo
Falcao
Xavi
Ozil
RvP
Neuer
Lahm
Iniesta
Mata
Aguero

Buffon
Pirlo
Ibrahimovic
Lucas (Maybe)
Neymar
Ganso
etc; etc;

You seriously put neuer on your list??

how are you supposed to compare a GK to a offensive winger??

do you also compare clothes with tvs??? oh gosh...

Also you included Ozil, well...

You guys did say one of the top 10 best PLAYERS in the world, as afar as we all know a goalkeeper is a player, or have my kind become obsolete now :p

If you said top ten attacking wingers that even disputable

Nene
Iniesta
Di Maria
Robben
Ribery
El Sharrawy
Hulk
Neymar
Draxler

Are all arguable comparable, he wouldn't be in my top five that's for sure

So you're comparing bale to nasri? You think bales had one good season? When did i say he was "better than everyone else"? Van persie only really had about 2 very good seasons at ****. How can people say he's (bale) not arguably one of the better players in the world at the moment? let alone england! The fact that Madrid, Barca etc are sniffing round him kinda says he would be good enough for these teams. He's 23 years old, and only getting better. Of course stats dont tell everything, but i'd think id rather have bale in my side than walcott! The fact that he's hounded out by numerous defenders etc leaves so much space for other players, that in itself is also a massive advantage which doesnt really show in stats.

Sanchez is at Barca, does that mean he's good?

Barca's starting to decline, Juventus is the best team in the world at the moment and with Financial Fair Play coming in there only going to shoot on from there.

can people stop ******** about how good or **** bale is??? please.....to my knowledge the topic is for CA/PA changes....not a debate about Bale...thanks :)

Im going to have to start a new game now to see all these changes

You seriously put neuer on your list??

how are you supposed to compare a GK to a offensive winger??

do you also compare clothes with tvs??? oh gosh...

Also you included Ozil, well...

As much as I agree that he's probably not the top 10 in the world. You can't really compare him to most of these players, Surely you would compare them by what role they play? In this case wide winger and sometimes acts as an inside forward when he swaps with Lennon.

As has been said, a keeper is a player, and people were saying he was one of the best players. Messi and Ronaldo don't play in the same position, so people should stop comparing them to each other? Either way, there are other attacking players who are better than Bale...

can people stop ******** about how good or **** bale is??? please.....to my knowledge the topic is for CA/PA changes....not a debate about Bale...thanks :)

Im going to have to start a new game now to see all these changes

That's the last thing I am going to say on the matter :)

About 3 pages on this thread wasted over people arguing over Bale. Back to the topic in hand :D

Marc Bartra - Barcelona seems to have been improved alot

First team of Dortmund + bench have improved a lot in terms of personality and injury proneness

can somebody post the ss of updated stats of players that got a stat boost like messi, michu, el shawrary, gotze, zaha etc
thanks a lot in advance

Seriously... this topic should just be put out to pasture and shot. Bale is overrated, end of discussion. (Whoops...)

Moving on to more important questions, any changes for Raheem Sterling?