Most notable CA/PA changes in 13.3.0?

Max Meyer - Schalke, his stats seemed to have improved dramatically on dribbling,flair,technique!

Gareth Bale isn't anywhere near one of the best 10 players in the world, never mind one of the top 3... He probably isn't even the best in England, although that is a close one...

Are you a bit stupid?

Are you a bit stupid?

How can you argue Bale is one of the best players in the world (or even England) when he's in a patch of good form that hasn't even spanned the whole season?

How can you argue Bale is one of the best players in the world (or even England) when he's in a patch of good form that hasn't even spanned the whole season?

Surely you cant be serious?! (or you're a woolich wanderers fan)
15 goals in 24 league appearances says he's had a very good season so far!
The fact he's often marked by about 2 or 3 players constantly. His assist count could be higher but thats more to do with the fact we (spurs) have a shortage of decent strikers that can convert his crosses into goals.

Surely you cant be serious?! (or you're a woolich wanderers fan)
15 goals in 24 league appearances says he's had a very good season so far!
The fact he's often marked by about 2 or 3 players constantly. His assist count could be higher but thats more to do with the fact we (spurs) have a shortage of decent strikers that can convert his crosses into goals.

A good season, yes. But if you are going by stats then RvP, Suarez, even Theo Walcott all have a better record this season than him. And he is still nowhere near as good as 3/4 of the Barcelona or Madrid teams. I think you are basically a bias Tottenham fan who has decided that your player must be better than everyone else, whilst disregarding other team players who are obviously much better, this season and long-term.

And yes, I am an Arsenal fan. But unlike you, I am not ridiciously bias either for my own teams players or against other teams players. I never said that RvP was one of the best in the world when he was here, nor are our current strikers anywhere near as good as him. But Bale is nowhere near one of the best players in the world. He has been in good form for a few months, Samir Nasri did that in his only full season at Arsenal, and look at him now.

Whether you like it or not he is being compared to Ronaldo and Messi by multiple people

But we see this all the time. A player will be on good form for a month or 2, commentators will build him up (As it adds to the drama and ultimately gets more people watching, plus most of the time the commentators talking at a Tottenham match will have some link to Tottenham, so will be bias; same with all other clubs matches). Then loads of people jump on the band wagon, the player might keep going till then end of the season, then they usually either have a mediocre season after that or get a move to a bigger club where they struggle to settle and end up rotting on the bench.

Even if you rank him below Iniesta, Xavi and Falcao he would still comfortably make the top 10.

10 players that are much better than him, and there are loads more:

Messi
Ronaldo
Falcao
Xavi
Ozil
RvP
Neuer
Lahm
Iniesta
Mata
Aguero

A good season, yes. But if you are going by stats then RvP, Suarez, even Theo Walcott all have a better record this season than him. And he is still nowhere near as good as 3/4 of the Barcelona or Madrid teams. I think you are basically a bias Tottenham fan who has decided that your player must be better than everyone else, whilst disregarding other team players who are obviously much better, this season and long-term.

And yes, I am an Arsenal fan. But unlike you, I am not ridiciously bias either for my own teams players or against other teams players. I never said that RvP was one of the best in the world when he was here, nor are our current strikers anywhere near as good as him. But Bale is nowhere near one of the best players in the world. He has been in good form for a few months, Samir Nasri did that in his only full season at Arsenal, and look at him now.

So you're comparing bale to nasri? You think bales had one good season? When did i say he was "better than everyone else"? Van persie only really had about 2 very good seasons at ****. How can people say he's (bale) not arguably one of the better players in the world at the moment? let alone england! The fact that Madrid, Barca etc are sniffing round him kinda says he would be good enough for these teams. He's 23 years old, and only getting better. Of course stats dont tell everything, but i'd think id rather have bale in my side than walcott! The fact that he's hounded out by numerous defenders etc leaves so much space for other players, that in itself is also a massive advantage which doesnt really show in stats.

But we see this all the time. A player will be on good form for a month or 2, commentators will build him up (As it adds to the drama and ultimately gets more people watching, plus most of the time the commentators talking at a Tottenham match will have some link to Tottenham, so will be bias; same with all other clubs matches). Then loads of people jump on the band wagon, the player might keep going till then end of the season, then they usually either have a mediocre season after that or get a move to a bigger club where they struggle to settle and end up rotting on the bench.

Do you watch sky sports? you do realise they have the likes of alan smith commentating...

Spot on mate. Stopped me from posting this myself. Messi and Ronnie have produced Bale's recent form for 2-3 seasons non-stop. Yes Bale is playing like an absolute beast at the moment, but remember, he is just in good form. Please open your eyes and see that this won't last forever and that he isn't in the top 10 in the world yet. 12-15 matches doesn't justify that.

Do you watch sky sports? you do realise they have the likes of alan smith commentating...

Yeah, because they only ever have one commentator don't they? They have a guest on, who 90% of the time has somekind of link to whichever the better team is.

Yeah, because they only ever have one commentator don't they? They have a guest on, who 90% of the time has somekind of link to whichever the better team is.
lol.
How about you reply to my other post.

So you're comparing bale to nasri? You think bales had one good season? When did i say he was "better than everyone else"? Van persie only really had about 2 very good seasons at ****. How can people say he's (bale) not arguably one of the better players in the world at the moment? let alone england! The fact that Madrid, Barca etc are sniffing round him kinda says he would be good enough for these teams. He's 23 years old, and only getting better. Of course stats dont tell everything, but i'd think id rather have bale in my side than walcott! The fact that he's hounded out by numerous defenders etc leaves so much space for other players, that in itself is also a massive advantage which doesnt really show in stats.

This is Bale's first season playing at the level he is, and he wasn't even playing like this at the start of the season. The season he won PFA Player of the Year he was good, but nowhere near as good as he is now, and miles worse than what you have to be to be compared with the worlds best. Same with Nasri, in his last season at Arsenal, he was unplayable. He got a move to a bigger club, and he couldn't keep it up. The same could quite easily happen with Bale.

Most attacking players drag defenders out of position, it's part of their job... And yeah, Madrid want him, but that doesn't make him good enough. They were desperate to get Modric (Who was also massively overrated by the media) and he has just been voted worst signing of the season. And yeah, Bale is better than Walcott, but I don't try to argue that because of Walcott's slighlty fewer goals and loads more assists (IN ALOT LESS MINUTES THAN BALE) he is one of the best in England.

I'm going to stop arguing with you now because you are quite clearly extremely bias and oblivious to the fact that Bale is in good form, but is yet to do anything which makes him comparable to the top 15 players in the world.

This is Bale's first season playing at the level he is, and he wasn't even playing like this at the start of the season. The season he won PFA Player of the Year he was good, but nowhere near as good as he is now, and miles worse than what you have to be to be compared with the worlds best. Same with Nasri, in his last season at Arsenal, he was unplayable. He got a move to a bigger club, and he couldn't keep it up. The same could quite easily happen with Bale.

Most attacking players drag defenders out of position, it's part of their job... And yeah, Madrid want him, but that doesn't make him good enough. They were desperate to get Modric (Who was also massively overrated by the media) and he has just been voted worst signing of the season. And yeah, Bale is better than Walcott, but I don't try to argue that because of Walcott's slighlty fewer goals and loads more assists (IN ALOT LESS MINUTES THAN BALE) he is one of the best in England.

I'm going to stop arguing with you now because you are quite clearly extremely bias and oblivious to the fact that Bale is in good form, but is yet to do anything which makes him comparable to the top 15 players in the world.

shame, i was having fun :'(

Neuer a goalkeeper better than Bale.....what planet do you live on

While we're talking about players who haven't had much of an increase....Christian Benteke

Messi
Ronaldo
Falcao
Xavi
Ozil
RvP
Neuer
Lahm
Iniesta
Mata
Aguero

You seriously put neuer on your list??

how are you supposed to compare a GK to a offensive winger??

do you also compare clothes with tvs??? oh gosh...

Also you included Ozil, well...

Messi
Ronaldo
Falcao
Xavi
Ozil
RvP
Neuer
Lahm
Iniesta
Mata
Aguero

As much as I agree that he's probably not the top 10 in the world. You can't really compare him to most of these players, Surely you would compare them by what role they play? In this case wide winger and sometimes acts as an inside forward when he swaps with Lennon.