i don't know what to say mate..Just that you are wrong and I am right (H)

Khedira is a transitional player he makes defense into attack if you understand me. He is a link that transforms defense into attack and vice-versa. Also he has GREAT, GREAT mental prepositions. Please watch the World Cup and the Real Madrid games where he played and tell me if he is overrated. On the game he has 11 technique? - overrated? or his passing 13? - that's overrated too i guess..

i don't know what to say mate..Just that you are wrong and I am right (H)

Khedira is a transitional player he makes defense into attack if you understand me. He is a link that transforms defense into attack and vice-versa. Also he has GREAT, GREAT mental prepositions. Please watch the World Cup and the Real Madrid games where he played and tell me if he is overrated. On the game he has 11 technique? - overrated? or his passing 13? - that's overrated too i guess..

He's saying his long shots and finishing are overrated which they may very well be if he's only scored once in 40 shots.

absolutely alberto paloschi! just look at his stats and what he has done for tottenham which is under ai control and my fierce rival(i am managing gunners). dont misunderstood i am not crying, i havent been defeated for 2 years in any single game and my team scoring more than 110goals per season in the league but this is my first time i saw under ai control team scoring like **** and his player!
and he scored +50 goals per season. i watched him IRL 4 or 5times and i am absolutely sure that he will never be good striker like that?

Many of the current English talent is over rated, but my vote goes to....

Rooney - What has he ever really done besides sign for Man United? He's a good player no doubt, but he has never lived up to the hype. He's consistently failed at international level, and is rarely to be seen against quality opposition. He pops up now and again with a good game, or a top notch goal, but for the most part he's just another media *****.

Edit - He's over rated both in-game and IRL. In case you missed the point.

Last edited:

Rooney - What has he ever really done besides sign for Man United? He's a good player no doubt, but he has never lived up to the hype. He's consistently failed at international level, and is rarely to be seen against quality opposition. He pops up now and again with a good game, or a top notch goal but for the most part he's just another media *****.

What are you talking about?

Rooney - What has he ever really done besides sign for Man United? He's a good player no doubt, but he has never lived up to the hype. He's consistently failed at international level, and is rarely to be seen against quality opposition. He pops up now and again with a good game, or a top notch goal, but for the most part he's just another media *****.

Edit - He's over rated both in-game and IRL. In case you missed the point.

ermmm do you remember the Rooney of 09/10 and about the last quarter of 10/11 ??

1 and half seasons makes him worth all the attention he receives? You have low expectations.

Yep, Rooney has
178 PA and 184 CA,
+ 15 first touch, 13 long shots. Yea, he's ******* overrated. In RL, sigh, one of the best players in the world, for sure. Had bad time with his injury and now that's gone. He was only player who had over 7 ( rating) in match vs Barcelona.

Pastore - Basically on par with Iniesta and Xavi, world team of the year every single year. Don't see anyone irl rushing to get him.
Paulo Henrique - His attributes make Wilshere look average. Which one of them plays regular champions league football and excelled against Barcelona? If he wasn't Brazilian, you could take at least 3 points off most attributes.
Huntelaar - Gerd Muller? Meh, he was alright.
Milijas - With his ******* long shots.
Marcelo - Improved irl, but regularly picked as the starting left back in world team of the year? Not even close.
Christian Benitez - Couldn't hit a barn door for Birmingham irl. On FM, 23 goals for Man Utd? No sweat.
Torres - Don't doubt his scoring ability (minus this season), but why 17 for dribbling? Am I missing something?
The entire Palermo team - They should not be winning the league any season, nevermind 1st season.
West Ham - Regularly see them top half, sometimes pushing for a champions league spot. Seriously now?