most youve spent & sold for

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 7K

JDY

Reaction score
whats the most youve spent on a player and whats the most youve sold a player for ?
mines signing messi for 35m which was a bargain really ! and selling steven jovetic to arsenal for 30m !

I fail to believe you got Messi for 35 Million!

well doubt all you want , he had a minimum relase clause in his contract of 120m then barca offered him a new contract with a 35m release clause which i dnt know why they did! so i snaped him up before any1 else came in !

I sold Luka Modric to Barcelona for £26m and bought Diego from Werder Bremen for £21m. I'm Tottenham btw.

Messi had a £35mill release clause on mine aswell, but he wouldnt come to me 'cos im boro & only finished 6th in the league. I got Aguero for the same reason & Pato for £29mill.

The most ive paid is £50mill to Liverpool for a Scottish RB regen called David Morgan. I just turned down £40mill from Real Madrid for my regen CB called Zabalza.

The highest fee on my game was £62mill for Bojan by Real Madrid. They bought him off Benfica who got him on a free when Barca released him for some reason lol!! He wouldnt come to me either.

bought Cazorla for 20m as a replacement for Arteta who i sold for 17m.

most i've paid is 58mill for messi, and i got 40mill for yoann gourcuff, am ac milan

got 70 million for Bojan afta i got him for free!!! and paid 10mil for jack wilshere!

the reason i spend so little is because i am only STOKE CITY

narsi went to madrid! p.s thx for the hint on messi just signed him 35.5mill thx!lol:P

glad to see some people have found out about the messi clause aswell .
in what season does bojan become a free transfer ??
might have to sign him

at 2nd/3rd season messi signs new contract...35m release clause ;)

when can u get bojan on a free cus in first season...i couldnt...but his value was 70K lol

Paid £46m for an unbelievable regen...who has gone backwards in ability since...have also paid £37m for Messi....

On outgoings...sold Nani and Tevez for £35m each.

Bought P. Vieira for 800k during my second season for R. Madrid, when he was unpahhy at Inter. Damm he's good.

Sold Higuan to Arsenal for 47,5 million. It was an offer I couldn't resist.

Bojan went on a free after the 1st season on mine, but he wouldnt come to me! :'(

i bought c.ronaldo for £100 mil and sold marcelo for £20 mil
(i'm real madrid!)

Sold Dos Santos for 55 million to Real Madrid. Paid 20 million for Lahm.

Only two seasons in but I sold Tevez to Real for 47m in January 2010 and bough Aguero for 30m. Messi wouldn't accept a contract!!

Back