most youve spent & sold for

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 7K
lol i got Ribery for free....i kept talking to him after every game he played and i buttered him up and snatched him in the off season

My best sale without doubt was Walter López from West Ham to QPR for 12 million pounds in the beginning of the 4rth season. It was like triple what he was worth :)

The highest i have paid is 26 mil for david silva (2011/2012) and the most i have recieved for a player is 25 mil for van der vaart (2010/2011)

Just received 50mil for Bentley, offer from Arsenal.

Bentley had 16 assist last season with an average of 7.60

the most ive spent on a player is 30m for stevan jovetic alot of money but he stats are amazing and was the pefect fit into my arsenal side

had to play 15m to fiorentina and 15m to inter..oh well.

mines best was selling nani for 65m. i bought him for 18m. i also sold hamsik for 60m

In:
Ronaldo - £80m
Benzema - £70m

Out:
Maxi - £20m
Forlan - £20m

Bought - Miguel Veloso £11 Million
Sold - Gulielmo Stendardo £16 Million

Sold:Flecther 30Mill 2 City And Brought Diego 4 30Mill In Diff Games

My highest in is Ramires, 12.25m, definitely worth it.

I got 18m for Fletcher, which is my highest out so far.

Bought David Villa for 74m.

Sold Barreto for 39m.

What do you mean cheat? I don't understand.

If you're asking about the fact he has the Money to spend that, I was given 91M to spend in my 3rd season for Arsenal so it's more than possible.

bought: ballotelli - 47 Million
Sold: Lampard - 27.5

Cheat?
and if so why craig gordon in goals im sure theres better lol

woah woah mate, no, i dont cheat, i got taken over, thus, i got given LOTS of money. lol i dont blame u about gordon tho lol, i do need a new keeper, check this out:

On mine i paid 124 mil for ronaldo and the highest i recevied was for chiellini to madrid 41 mil

136 mill Messi
130 mill Ronaldo

Different seasons though

Out Mata bought for 36 mill sold for 69 mill
Barry 34 mill

Im Aston villa 2016 now I think not sure(ronaldo is 30 now)

i received 40m for theo walcott from man city. and the most i spent was 32m for mata

Back