most youve spent & sold for

• Thread starter Thread starter JDY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 7K
i signed ashley young for 32M at arsenal.... just because he is english

Second Season :-
Sold Vedran Corluka For 45m to Juventus!
Baught Javier Saviola for 1.5m From Real Madrid Defiantly worth it!

One of the random tycoon's bought Newcastle in my second season and, i dunno why, but i signed Steven Gerrard for 70 million lol. They gave me 200 million to spend! Although i did get bored and start a new season. Most i've ever sold anyone for was Keirisson in my second season got offered 50 million for him from Real Madrid, didn't want to sell him but the crappy chairman did it for me.

in 4th season with man city
most spent £100mill on Stevie Gerrard
and most recieved £40mill from inter for Robinho
Have also spent 40mill on fernando torres,28.5 mill on van persie,23mill for pique,20 mill for obi mikel,52 mill for kaka
so spent abit of money in 4 years lol

Last edited:
sold ronaldo for 120 mill and bought kaka for 49 mill

65 mill for ibrahimovic 34 mill for lahm is the highest ive sold someone for

I got Vela for 10.25 million :p i also got bojan for free im glad to see oither people get that deal

the most oi have spent is in the start of my 3rd season right now £46 million for kaka dont kinow aboiut my sales almost sold gerrard for 41 million but they were mostly offering 24 month payments and i dont ike them

sold Inler to Man City 14 million (bought Joao Moutinho 12 million) (H) and Bolzoni (found by mistake for 5 million)
di natale to Man City - 16 million (great technique stats but 30 yrs old)
quagliarella to Inter - 20 million (not scoring at all)

I'm noamazingly far in the game but i sold (well t my chairman) sold Kevin Doye to Villa for 9 million so i went and spent 7 million on Celtics Scott Mcdonald.

i've spend lots of money on small signings up to £3mil for future players

Buy:

Veloso £20mil from Madrid
Lorik Cana- £7mil from Olumpique deMarseille
Zaki £2.1mil from Wigan

Sold:

Macharanno to Barcelona £33.5mil-----£20mil Straight away and £13.5 after 12months.
Benayoun to Inter Milan £17.5mil
Pennent to Middlesbrough £10mil

on fm 08 i was curious to find out what this editor thing was, so i used it and give celtic 1.25 Billion (H) Signed Buffon for 144 million. while i was on editor, i made up a player called John (cm) 3 seasons in liverpool bought him for 111Million. also had robinho,berbatov and garay for celtic :)

most ive spent in 1 window is around £85million for pirlo and xavi (im man united) this was in 2012.
Most i've got for a player was £45million for keirrison.

ALSO id like to add, i just got a mega bargain, davide santon for 1.5million! (new season with chelsea) i think thats the best deal i have done :D

paid 11 million to make the Jo loan deal permanent,and sold Yobo for 15 million.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

i've spend lots of money on small signings up to £3mil for future players

Buy:

Zaki £2.1mil from Wigan

Sold:

Macharanno to Barcelona £33.5mil-----£20mil Straight away and £13.5 after 12months.

why you sell mascherano, you have to pay 80% of the transfer fee to the comapny that owns him

10 mil for pennant was southgate on acid or sumit. and 17 mil for benayoun pure madness. lol. heve liverpool gone bankrupt yet m8

i've spend lots of money on small signings up to
£3mil for future players

Buy:

Zaki £2.1mil from Wigan

Sold:

Most Spent: Mamadou Sakho $24m from PSG to Arsenal
Most Sold: Phillepe Senderos $9.5m from Arsenal to AC Milan
Iv'e Been offered $30m for Nasri but dont want to sell him.

Highest Paid

Laurito - £33 million from Udinese

Highest Received

Aquino - £27 million to Real Madrid

the messi one is actually true. At first he had a clause of 120M and then it went down to 40M for me

whats the most youve spent on a player and whats the most youve sold a player for ?
mines signing messi for 35m which was a bargain really ! and selling steven jovetic to arsenal for 30m !

Which club are you managing?
just wondering

Which club are you managing?
just wondering

At the time , Aston Villa in the 3rd or 4th season i think
he had no intention of going but if you max out the wages and bonuses he'll come

Back