Mourinho: FIFA award was fixed

At the time there were few rumors on twitter that players votes were changed.

Pandev even said it was not his signature that FIFA posted.

Us vs world? Meh. This isn't that.

FIFA refute irregularities in Ballon d

Jan 14th article.

This link is about a player of the year vote.

OP is about manager of the year. Jose only gave the interview last Tuesday even though the vote was months ago. Pandev is his old player from Inter.

What's more likely to you:

- FIFA fixing the vote for manager of the year, as if there was ever any doubt winning the EURO is bigger deal then winning Spanish League (and Del Bosque basically crushed him)
-Jose starting bullshit conspiracy rumours when his team enters the final campaings, and we know he's done it before

Decide for yourself.

This link is about a player of the year vote.

OP is about manager of the year. Jose only gave the interview last Tuesday even though the vote was months ago. Pandev is his old player from Inter.

Thread is about FIFA changing votes. Few players said it in Jan and Pandev said it this week. He even said it was not his signature. So if someone starts thread for player of the year award, then you will say FIFA changed the votes?

Re Jose starting some bs thing, he didn't even attend the ceremony in Jan. Maybe he knew he will beat ManUtd and will be in the last stages of CL back then.

Last edited:
So if someone starts thread for player of the year award, then you will say FIFA changed the votes?

I don't know about player of the year, i'd have to look into it. Some of Messi's wins in the past may have been a bit questionable, but the last one certainly isn't. There are a lot of explanations that don't invove global conspiracy.

Re Jose starting some bs thing, he didn't even attend the ceremony in Jan. Maybe he knew he will beat ManUtd and will be in the last stages of CL back then.

I'd say he kept it until he thought he needed, yeah. You cant keep players pumped up with this sort of thing for full 9 season.

Why would anyone even fix few votes just to give Del Bosque bigger advantage? He had almost double of Mourinho's votes anyway. It doesn't make any sense. :)

To put it in short, I believe player's words who were there and saw it rather than the person who assumes what might have happened and draw some random conclusion.

I don't know why Pandev will put his reputation on line for someone with whom he won't even work in the future and for someone with whom he worked for less than 6 months.

You act as if Chelsea are a bad squad.

Not better than most of the teams we played last season and the amount of times we came back from the dead.

Bayern and Barca couldn't hit a barn door against Chelsea. Should have lost badly to both, still can't believe Chelsea won it lol

But we did lol, surely all that matter is that we did win it?

Yep , agenda - you had multimilion dolar squad that got completely humiliated, but parked the bus and lucked out. Its not exactly tactical masterpiece that deserves any praise.

Humiliated? Really? A bus which outscored all sides except Bayern.........

It doesn't even bother me he didn't win it because he was never going to. The fact that none of our players got in the team of the year either is just funny. Uefa just love La Liga these days.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter.

Look at the evidence that Qatar bought the 2022 WC. Is anyone going to do anything about it? No. Is this true? Probably. Is anyone going to do anything about it? No. That's FIFA for you.