Mourinho "United would be hard to say no too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course not mate, would you if you won every single trophy?

That's my point, Fergie has won everything there is to win with United several times and he's still there, Mourinho would go there, win some trophies and then ****** off when another job came along. I think Man Utd would be better off going for another manager who will stick around for 10 years +

He's the only manager who can replace Ferguson apart from Guardiola, in my opinion, and the latter won't leave Barca for United.

Most over rated manager to date, you know nothing about football my friend, did you see what he did with PORTO??? he won the UEFA cup and champions league, knocking out some amazing teams on the way, the only manager i would say is better than him it Ottmar Hitzfeld. If anyone is over rated, its Harry..............

Just for the record

Chelsea (2004–2007)
Internazionale (2008–2010)
The Treble (League, Cup and European trophy)

I am quite aware he has an impressive track record, but he also manages teams with a large wallet AND tend to be already established top teams. I would love to see him manage AFC Wimbledon and bring them to a Champion's League final. Porto for instance already finished second and 4th the two years before Mourinho won the league for the first time.

My point is, the football the man produces, is god awful. Or are you going to tell me you genuinely felt the Champion's League final this year was tremendously exciting? He is good at what he does, but he is also ridiculously boring. That you do not agree with my point of view does not mean I know little about football :)

Also, leave Harry out of this, the man's got more x-factor than you do.

I am quite aware he has an impressive track record, but he also manages teams with a large wallet AND tend to be already established top teams. I would love to see him manage AFC Wimbledon and bring them to a Champion's League final. Porto for instance already finished second and 4th the two years before Mourinho won the league for the first time.

My point is, the football the man produces, is god awful. Or are you going to tell me you genuinely felt the Champion's League final this year was tremendously exciting? He is good at what he does, but he is also ridiculously boring. That you do not agree with my point of view does not mean I know little about football :)

Mourinho ------ Redknapp ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You

Did you saw Champions League Semi final, 2nd Leg Barcelona vs Internazionale ? if you didnt, i would advise you to do so lad, is tactical brilliancy at his best, all managers should take a look at that game ! He teached Pep Guardiola a lesson for the ages ..

Did you saw Champions League Semi final, 2nd Leg Barcelona vs Internazionale ? if you didnt, i would advise you to do so lad, is tactical brilliancy at his best, all managers should take a look at that game ! He teached Pep Guardiola a lesson for the ages ..

I did see it. Did you? Yaya's withdrawn goal was the thinnest referee call in football history, son.

Do you realise Inter has won the Italian league for 5 consecutive years before Mourinho found his way there by plane?

edit: Do you also realise Inter won the league by the thinnest point margain in 5 years of italian history? 2 ****** points.

@ryan_stubbs

The only thing you are insulting is your own intelligence.

I did see it. Did you? Yaya's withdrawn goal was the thinnest referee call in football history, son.

Do you realise Inter has won the Italian league for 5 consecutive years before Mourinho found his way there by plane?

edit: Do you also realise Inter won the league by the thinnest point margain in 5 years of italian history? 2 ****** points.

@ryan_stubbs

not exactly, your clearly showing yourself up here not to knowing anything about current day football. Mourinho overrated? seriously....? where have you been. Mourinho is the best young manager around behind SAF and Pep. To compare Mourinho to your clearly beloved Redknapp is just crazy, the two managers track record couldnt be more different.

@ryan_stubbs

One of those was due to Calcio Caos so .. He still won, and with class I might say ! And lets not forget that Piquè's goal was offside so .. He is the best manager in the world, Period ! the only one who can compete with him is Sir Alex Ferguson. What has Harry won in the past years besides age and wrinkles ?

not exactly, your clearly showing yourself up here not to knowing anything about current day football. Mourinho overrated? seriously....? where have you been. Mourinho is the best young manager around behind SAF and Pep. To compare Mourinho to your clearly beloved Redknapp is just crazy, the two managers track record couldnt be more different.

I have not compared Redknapp to Mourinho. I did not say Mourinho hasn't won alot of trophies. I say his football is godawful and with Inter he was rather lucky.

edit: this is ridiculous. My arguements have been stated and you may deal with them as you like. I have nothing more to say to this.

My first point is that he won everything possible to him in just 2 seasons at Porto and that will proberly never be done ever again. Chelsea HAD to win the title in his first season and he delivered helping chelsea to become the side they are now days.

And about your point of boring football do you really think he or the club he is in charge of care??? He wins trophys and football is all about winning at any cost. What would you rather see your side play nice fluid football and struggle every season, or tacticly outclass opponents maybe just winning by the odd goal but life silverwere every season???? Its a no brainer im afraid and it looks like you are on your own about this.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I have not compared Redknapp to Mourinho. I did not say Mourinho hasn't won alot of trophies. I say his football is godawful and with Inter he was rather lucky.

edit: this is ridiculous. My arguements have been stated and you may deal with them as you like. I have nothing more to say to this.

and im sorry you cant be lucky for 8 successfull years, absolutely impossible.

Wow I've seen it all now. You sir, are a ******* idiot.

Hi Jack,

Since you failed to read what I wrote in my previous post "I have nothing more to say", or similar, I have decided to write you the following since you quoted posts of mine. I do not wish to discuss with those that fall to unpleasentries due to a dispute of opinions, so this shall be my last post in this thread. I will therefor urge you to refrain from quoting any more of my posts in that you will only, in lack of better word, **** me off to such degrees I must send my fingers working and type out another response.

My first point is that he won everything possible to him in just 2 seasons at Porto and that will proberly never be done ever again. Chelsea HAD to win the title in his first season and he delivered helping chelsea to become the side they are now days.

It was a different time, and the portugese division was MUCH better than it is today. Truly. Portugal has already been known as a nation of outsourcing, they have a fuckload of good players which they sell (strong national team but crummy division). During Mourinho's spell of managing Porto he had a much better side than what Porto is now, REGARDLESS, Porto has pretty much sat on the throne of the portugal division for 8 consecutive years. Mourinho's fault? Dunno, they did it before he joined them too in 2002 to 2004 :)

On Chelsea:

Is it Mourinho's fault, or Abramovich's fault? I believe the latter, you believe the first and we can never reach union. I will let this pass and say that Abramovich gave Chelsea the spell of glory, and not Mourinho :) But that is because I am biased toward loathing the guy.

----

And about your point of boring football do you really think he or the club he is in charge of care???
Tricky question. Personally I would never support a club because of the size of their "glory cabinet". I think the club, owners, management board and so on, probably would not care as long as they get results. Results are money. However, will the fans care? I would -never- support a club Mourinho was the manager of, because of that the economical incentive of my lack of purchasing the team's merchandise as well as refusal of showing up at the games would be existant. Fans have power as well and if one person, me, dislikes Mourinho, I am certain a few thousand other fans dislikes him. That could potentially be a fair share of money *shrug* I don't know. To answer your question directly:

The board would not care, the board typically wants results.

The fans will care.

He wins trophys and football is all about winning at any cost. What would you rather see your side play nice fluid football and struggle every season, or tacticly outclass opponents maybe just winning by the odd goal but life silverwere every season???? Its a no brainer im afraid and it looks like you are on your own about this.
No, sir. Italian football is about results, Italian football is about grinding that 1-0 scoreline that will give you a silver bucket. Do I like italian football? No, not at all. You are the manifestation of a gloryhunter. You do not care about the players on your team, you do not care what football your team produces. You care about winning the silverwear. I do not.

I would MUCH prefer to see the team I support play attractive, fighting football than the boring result grind Morinho is known for xD Am I alone on that one? Perhaps, I have seen a few Bristol Rovers fans on this forum and I am CERTAIN they do not support that team because of Premier League titles.

That you do not share this passion for watchable football as I do is a subjective choice but does very little to enforce your point of view. I love Fulham because of the balls they showed against Manchester United last week. I loved Manchester United for going all in despite a 2-2 result. It was a fantastic game and pretty much shows what I love with football, the no compromise. The constant pressure to get those ******* three points.

I love Tottenham because of the dynamical players and tactically I find them incredibly pleasing to look at. Tactics is not necesserily about keeping ten tall men behind the ball. Tottenham plays in a style I like. Fast wingers, very good long shot and heading capabilities, not to mention the defense-cutting crosses. I like seeing long crosses, is it a good tactic against all teams? Doubtful, is it fun for me to watch? **** yes!

If you care so much about Trophies, why are you a Chelsea fan? Seriously, Liverpool has a better track record, or Real Madrid even. Go support those teams instead, or does the poor last season of Liverpool deter you from doing something so drastic as to support a team in trouble?

and im sorry you cant be lucky for 8 successfull years, absolutely impossible.
Are you implying Mourinho governed Inter for 8 years? Mourinho governed Inter for 1 AND A HALF YEAR, not two. Inter's manager was fired mid 2008 and while Mourinho still won, most of the competition at the time was pretty much nullified. Roma were not at all in shape, nor was Juventus and AC Milan. 2010 was different however, even though Roma spent 33% of a season ******* up and lacking offensive power, getting Luca Toni from Bayern Munich cleared things up. Roma thus gained -so- many points on Inter even though the club was lead by your so called Special one, that the ending scoreline was a mere 2 points. Is that winning with class?

The Italian A-series is a very poor division, the difference between top and bottom is ENORMOUS. Inters budget means they could pretty much buy out all bottom four clubs and possibly even more which leads me to the point that Mourinho lead a team that was already a goliath. I wrote it earlier, give him the reins of Bolton Wanderers and I would love to see the man get into Champion's League. If he does that I will eat every single word I've said in this thread, untill then, he is not doing something noone else can. (Do you remember Gus Hiddink joining Chelsea to win the FA Cup? While I like the manager it just shows it doesn't matter who governs the team so long as you have a wallet the size of wallstreet. An exaggeration, but I trust it gets my point across.)

-Erik out.

Last edited:
Are you implying Mourinho governed Inter for 8 years? Mourinho governed Inter for 1 AND A HALF YEAR, not two. Inter's manager was fired mid 2009 and while Mourinho still won, most of the competition at the time was pretty much nullified. Roma were not at all in shape, nor was Juventus and AC Milan. 2010 was different however, even though Roma spent 33% of a season ******* up and lacking offensive power, getting Luca Toni from Bayern Munich cleared things up. Roma thus gained -so- many points on Inter even though the club was lead by your so called Special one, that the ending scoreline was a mere 2 points. Is that winning with class?

-Erik out.

This shows why people insult you.

On 2 June 2008, Mourinho was appointed the successor of Roberto Mancini at Internazionale on a three-year contract

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Mourinho

after that i possibly couldnt read anymore, you proved you know ****** all.

closing this since its come down to insults but i seriously question the thinking of any person who cannot see how good jose mourhino is as a manager and tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back