Mourinho

i was gonna make a good op and you do this just to be the 1st ... hatefull :D

anyway PORTUGUESE PRIDE! He is the best manager that the world will EVER see

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCjmxLq4qBQ[/ame]

Hardly surprising considering what he has won this year. Next Man Utd manager :wub:

He is a Great coach and yes very much deserved :p but prefer Sir Alex Ferguson's Approach more (H) Hopefull he is the next United Manager although he dont stay at a club all that long though :/

Well deserved.

Re-name the thread and put up a better OP though mate.

He is a legend come back to your home of CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!

The man is just a thenomonom, couldnt have more respect for him if i tried. Forever in Chelsea's history.

Mourinho is a great manager. But hes a despicable man. My aunt went to school with him, says he was a jackass. Also, he ripped a Sporting CP jersey after a match. In my book, that calls for a firing squad.

Mourinho is a great manager. But hes a despicable man. My aunt went to school with him, says he was a jackass. Also, he ripped a Sporting CP jersey after a match. In my book, that calls for a firing squad.

My god go back to spain already kid ;). Idfc about your aunt, i've been with mourinho 3 times already, and he was the nicest person in the world to me. Even if he burned Sporting CP stadium... i would love him even more. He's a legend, no1 in Sporting will ever be 1/10 of what he is, so dont talk **** about a person that you should be proud off.

Well deserved.

But your title and op is well, ******* wank.

My god go back to spain already kid ;). Idfc about your aunt, i've been with mourinho 3 times already, and he was the nicest person in the world to me. Even if he burned Sporting CP stadium... i would love him even more. He's a legend, no1 in Sporting will ever be 1/10 of what he is, so dont talk **** about a person that you should be proud off.

First of all: It's not spelled "proud off", but "proud of". I guess that they don't teach that in the north of the country.

Second: No one at/in/from Sporting will ever be 1/10 of what he is? LOOOL. Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the best, if not the best of all time. Figo. And if you wanna talk managers, there is one that is not very talked about, its Szabo, a great, great manager, too bad he was born in 1896 and died in 1973, only managed until 1956 or 1957.
Peyroteo, which is for me the best football player of all time. No professional player has an average of goals/game like him.

Third: Porto is a club of corrupt pieces of ****. Bunch of mobsters and pushers. If Apitido Dourado had been tried in Lisbon, at the Supreme Court, i bet that things would have been different.

First of all: It's not spelled "proud off", but "proud of". I guess that they don't teach that in the north of the country.

Second: No one at/in/from Sporting will ever be 1/10 of what he is? LOOOL. Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the best, if not the best of all time. Figo. And if you wanna talk managers, there is one that is not very talked about, its Szabo, a great, great manager, too bad he was born in 1896 and died in 1973, only managed until 1956 or 1957.
Peyroteo, which is for me the best football player of all time. No professional player has an average of goals/game like him.

Third: Porto is a club of corrupt pieces of ****. Bunch of mobsters and pushers. If Apitido Dourado had been tried in Lisbon, at the Supreme Court, i bet that things would have been different.

I am from lisbon "manel mendes" ;)

Porto - 41 points
Sporting - 28 points

kthxbye

JOSÉ MOURINHO <3

You overuse 'idfc'.

Think I'll put a tenner on Villas-Boas winning the same award the year after next.

best manager in the world. plays to win.
made history at every club he has managed

although would like to see him at a club for more then 5 years, to see if he can rebuild a team from within

Porto - 41 points
Sporting - 28 points

Yeah, 6 of those points won with penalties that most likely did not exist. Players bought with money that the club shouldnt have. Bribing referees, etc...

Also, Porto's biggest win against Sporting for the league : 3-0
Sporting's biggest wn against Porto: 9-1 <)

It's like reading the comment section on Record all over again... Take it easy you two :p

About Mourinho, after he's won the CL with Real and before he takes over as the Portugal national team manager, it'd be fun to see him pick up Boavista/Salgueiros/Estrela da Amadora and restore them to their long-lost glory days.
(For my money he'll end up at Old Trafford)

it'd be fun to see him pick up Boavista/Salgueiros/Estrela da Amadora and restore them to their long-lost glory days.

which glory days? :p honestly

and if he doest pick up a team like that, its going to be Setúbal.