Mourinho

Cai1234

Reaction score
I was just wondering why everyone wants jose mourinho to manage their club( eg Chelsea). I would hate it if Mourinho were to manage any club that I support because his style of play is just not nice. I hated it when Inter went through the rounds in 2010 in the CL. Especially when they beat barca. I know he is a winner and he wins lots but isnt football ment to be a sport and fun? What do you think about mourinho? Enlighten me please.

Personally I like winning more than watching my team play beautiful football and losing. Obviously this is my personal opinion and I am sure there are others who think differently

Jose Mourinho :wub:

He can manage my girlfriend for all I care, as long as he wins!

No kidding, he is a great manager, you say how he used to manage Inter, look at the squad they have/had? Lucio/Cambiasso/Motta etc, no one really besides Wesley that had flair etc! so he had to base his tactics/approach around the players he had! Same as Chelsea!

Now you watch Real Madrid play and you can't help but to say "**** me" sometimes, they are incredible to watch!

So I completely and utterly disagree with your statement :)

Oh and Chelsea won several major titles under his reign......

[video=youtube;Azn9F5U15Rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azn9F5U15Rs[/video]

I was just wondering why everyone wants jose mourinho to manage their club( eg Chelsea). I would hate it if Mourinho were to manage any club that I support because his style of play is just not nice.\.

His team plays arguably the best football. They even scored more goals than any team. Madrid are excellent to watch.

His team plays arguably the best football. They even scored more goals than any team. Madrid are excellent to watch.

Although in fairness some of their best football this season came after the players clashed with him.

But Real Madrid can play some seriously good football

Although in fairness some of their best football this season came after the players clashed with him.

But Real Madrid can play some seriously good football

I'm not sure about the first points as they were good for the entire season bar very few games. They were great whenever Benzema started though. He has become beast of a player.

Not at all, if you want fun support Arsenal, they are a great team to watch but football these days is all about success, Mourinho is a master of getting success and winning.

The only reason I would have Moyes over Mourinho at United is because he seems to leave every club he manages after a few seasons.

I'm not sure about the first points as they were good for the entire season bar very few games. They were great whenever Benzema started though. He has become beast of a player.

Totally agreed. One **** of a turnaround for Benzema actually as he was pretty much written off as a flop after the first four months when he arrived. Stories were coming out about him not getting up/ looking tired in training in the morning, partying and the occasional car cash. Now he is givin Higuain a real run for his money in the starting line up. Ronaldo is also looking better than last season.

For me he is the best all round manager going, knows when to play defensively, knows when to play attacking. Most importantly, I think he is very good at building team spirit and motivating players.

Football is about winning its as simple as that. Until you have Mourinho as your manager you cannot comment because its one of the best feelings ever.

I cried, let alone Materazzi and co.

and for the record, I barely can find myself crying about anything. as CJACKO said, best feeling ever.

Like many others have said. He takes his squad and builds his tactics around the squad not the other way around.Chelsea's star players were: Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Terry. They aren't gonna play Barcelona-esque are they.Inter were similar. Both teams he played with a solid team so built up a tactic on that. He was amazing at Chelsea because he spent the money on the right players, the ONE sole thing I hate about Mourinho is not the style of play but the fact he got so many glory hunters to become Chelsea fan which is hugely embarrising as now I have to say I was a Chelsea supporter pre-Mourinho.The team he has made at Real Madrid is legendary,if Barca didnt exist then the Madrid team would be called the best team since Brazil 1970's also if Madrid were in the Prem they would have destroyed every team last season as the Prem has become rather average. I dont think watching Chelsea or Inter was ever boring because you watched the players pour all their passion and energy in to his cause, and some of his tricks in the press conferences were amazing. (my fave is pre Barca game when he pretends to tell the press the Chelsea team but lies so Barca put out a different team.) His one liners are also legendary.I :wub: him for what he did at Chelsea and have supported Inter and Madrid because of him so I guess teams would want him because he makes the team have an extra entertainer. Personally I want him to come and take Chelsea obviously but then teh question would be, can he dissemble 'the old guard' I dont think the old guard even need replacing to be honest because Man U have done alright with Scholes, giggs and co. Back OT, I think fans would want him as he makes every aspect of the club exciting, and the passion he gets out of players is unreal. I love Mourinho :wub:

Like many others have said. He takes his squad and builds his tactics around the squad not the other way around.Chelsea's star players were: Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Terry. They aren't gonna play Barcelona-esque are they.Inter were similar. Both teams he played with a solid team so built up a tactic on that. He was amazing at Chelsea because he spent the money on the right players, the ONE sole thing I hate about Mourinho is not the style of play but the fact he got so many glory hunters to become Chelsea fan which is hugely embarrising as now I have to say I was a Chelsea supporter pre-Mourinho.The team he has made at Real Madrid is legendary,if Barca didnt exist then the Madrid team would be called the best team since Brazil 1970's also if Madrid were in the Prem they would have destroyed every team last season as the Prem has become rather average. I dont think watching Chelsea or Inter was ever boring because you watched the players pour all their passion and energy in to his cause, and some of his tricks in the press conferences were amazing. (my fave is pre Barca game when he pretends to tell the press the Chelsea team but lies so Barca put out a different team.) His one liners are also legendary.I :wub: him for what he did at Chelsea and have supported Inter and Madrid because of him so I guess teams would want him because he makes the team have an extra entertainer. Personally I want him to come and take Chelsea obviously but then teh question would be, can he dissemble 'the old guard' I dont think the old guard even need replacing to be honest because Man U have done alright with Scholes, giggs and co. Back OT, I think fans would want him as he makes every aspect of the club exciting, and the passion he gets out of players is unreal. I love Mourinho :wub:

We went through a little stage where everyone was calling us boring because we kept winning 1-0, then all of a sudden we went of a great run winning a lot of games by 4 goals. This is where our chants of "boring, boring Chelsea" and "we only win 1-0" (when we was winning 4-0) come from.

Football is about winning its as simple as that. Until you have Mourinho as your manager you cannot comment because its one of the best feelings ever.

The world does not revolve around Mourinho.

Who said it did??

Then how can you say until you have had him you cant comment? many people wont have Jose and will be happy for it. I personally have no interest in Jose Mourinho.