Reaction score
Since 2002:

Porto: P38 W36 D2 L0

Chelsea: P60 W46 D14 L0

Internazionale: P38 W29 D9 L0

Real Madrid: P11 W11 D0 L0

That's extraordinary.

Best manager of his generation. Insane.

He is the epitomy of making your home ground a fortress.

most teams would just be grateful to be unbeaten at home for one season but that record is phenomenal

It's pretty **** amazing, even for teams that were at the very top of their respective leagues.

Oh my God, that's seriously unbelievable. If only Alan Pardew was similar to Mourinho!

Legend! I can't believe what a manager we have! Words can't express my respect to him

He doesnt lose at home for more then 8 years now.. (almost 9 i think) but some ppl still say he isnt the best LOL

SAF >>>>>>>>>> Mourinho

And there we have it, the post that will start a massive three page long argument. I suggest you pull up popcorn and deckchairs people, this could get messy.

Must be kinda cool going to a club managed by Jose's home games and realising that it's more or less guarenteed you won't lose.

I wonder if Mourinho could pull that off with a "lesser" team e.g. Stoke, Deportivo, Palermo etc.

I wonder if Mourinho could pull that off with a "lesser" team e.g. Stoke, Deportivo, Palermo etc.

Well he did win the Champions League with Porto and many would have considered Porto to be a "lesser" team in the Champions League at that point.

Well he did win the Champions League with Porto and many would have considered Porto to be a "lesser" team in the Champions League at that point.

Doesn't count because they are/were at the time the best team in Portugal

I don't think even Barcelona will win at the Bernabeu this season, if Mourinho remains in charge.

He'll have a gameplan, he always does.