Mourinho's home record in league games.

I was talking about this record just the other day, you'd think it was impossible. Surely along the way something - maybe even luck - should go against him?

Do you think at the start of every home game he uses this record in his team talk? Or tries to completely forget about it when deciding on his tactics?

Well yeah, it will end someday... Who knows, maybe it will happen when barça come to the Bernabeu; but I doubt it.

Mourinho's last defeat at home was 2-3 against a quite weak side in Portugal named Beira Mar. And tbf Porto had had 2 players sent off, so...

Oh, and as far as I know, he tells the press that he never mentions this record to any of his teams, nor does he "play it safe" whilst holding a lead / draw in order to maintain the record. He says if you're afraid of loosing, then a career as a manager is not for you.

The only thing I don't like about him is the fact he managed Porto instead of Sporting :p

Are you serious? Baconface is a good manager but Mourinho is the best :D

Mourinho is: Cool, handsome, arrogant, funny, rich, and a tactical god! All a good coach needs :D

You missed of the Future United coach as well.

I think his home league record will be broken at the El Classico.... and I support Real Madrid, but that's probably what will happen

I think Chelsea will break the record tbh, When Jose is our boss. Just written in the stars.

The El Classico at the Santiago Bernabeu should be very interesting.

A phenonmenal manager, takes skill to win 2 CL in 6 years is it?