For match prep, i used team blend and when it gets fluid i switched it to defensive positioning.

This is first season for Valencia, worked really well.

Not the highest scoring tactic, but with the right team talks it works and does well.

Good Tactic!

finally some results ! :D
thanks for trying it man, much appreciated.
nice to see it work well :)

I know it's already been done with Chelsea, but I'm just starting a Chelsea save so I'll post results :)

EDIT: Which role would suit Torres best for the tactic? It's currently set to Target Man - to head :S

Last edited:
maybe change it to target man - to feet ?
idk how it would work tbh but its worth a try. :)

I'll give it a go mate :D

I know it's already been done with Chelsea, but I'm just starting a Chelsea save so I'll post results :)

EDIT: Which role would suit Torres best for the tactic? It's currently set to Target Man - to head :S

Yeah I set it to target man - to feet. Rotated between him and Drogba for the first season and then in the second Torres was definately first choice.

Torres played 24(6) scored 21
Drogba played 31 (10) scored 23

Torres got a couple of injuries throughout the season but that's Torres for ya :p

EDIT: Are you going to be doing any more Mourinho one's mate?

Last edited:
anyone making a Mourinho park the plane/bus tactic? the one he played against Barcelona? I'd be interested in that.

Have you done/doing a Madrid one I have read on another website were philosophy is rigid, counter, everything on default except for closing down is standing off.

Is that right for Mourinho?

tried this tactic with 11.3 Chelsea, its almost like cheating, with torres as a poacher and target man set to feet hes scored 12 goals in his first 8 games, lampard scores a lot too

tried this tactic with 11.3 Chelsea, its almost like cheating, with torres as a poacher and target man set to feet hes scored 12 goals in his first 8 games, lampard scores a lot too

hahaha,
im guessing this is good ! :)

One question: does a chelsea tactic works on 11.3? Thanks!

Having finally got round to doing a Chelsea save, started well.

Only up to the first game of the season but Pre-season went perfectly and just beat Man Utd 2-1 in the Community Shield.

Anyone using this tactic on 11.3 with Torres I suggest changing the target man supply 'to feet' and the crossing to 'drill crosses'

I'll keep you up to date with how my save goes on mate, so far, amazing tactic.

How you going on with the Real Madrid one? That's if you're making one haha :p