Movies You Grew Up On?

Jumanji
Toy Story
Small Soldiers

But I watched alot of action films too when I was wee I used to sneack up late a night and as soon as I learned to work the recorded I was tapeing over everything lol.

Rambo
The Demolition Man

the goonies, first thing i said when i saw one eyed ***** 'mummy'

1. Toy Story
2. Jungle Book
3. Iron Giant
4. Tarzan
5. Harry Potter

Jurassic Park (I used to love dinosaurs in general, and this film was one of my favourites when I was younger)
The Lion King (Still my favourite Disney film to date, including all the Disney Pixar films that flock the market nowadays)
The Land Before Time (First film to make me cry)
Star Wars (The original trilogy are much better films, and I prefer the characters)
Harry Potter (I still enjoy these, and am looking forward to the latest installment)

1. Space Jam
2. Care Bears (A long time ago)
3. SuperTed

space jam
small soldiers
toy story 1+2
bugs life
hurcules
charlie and the chocolate factory (the old one is the only one that exists to me!)
theres only one jimmy grimble!
the borrowers
the rescuers down under
rugratz:the movie

rugrats-movie-poster-0.jpg

Forgot this badboy, the scene were everyone is dancing with their parents is really upsetting.

The Lion King
Spirited Away
Star Wars
Pirates of the Carribean
Ghostbusters

Bugs Life
Toy Story
Lion King
Back to the Future
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Star Wars
Harry Potter
The Land Before Time
Dumbo

All epic.

toy story omg i was obsessed lol watched the movie enarly everyday when i was little lol and whenever i saw a toy story toy in a shop i begged my mum to buy me it lol my bedroom was toy story everything :D

Toy Soldiers - Chip Hazard, 'nuff said.
Star Wars - Watched these movies throughout my childhood. A timeless Classic.
A Land Before Time - Talking dinosaurs = win.
Jurassic Park - As a child I was obsessed with dinosaurs, so this was just perfection for me.
Godzilla - Great sequence of movies, never really followed story lines, but enjoyed the thrill of it, as a young child.
Jaws - Another animal that I was fascinated with, sharks. My dad watched this alot, so ended up watching it a fair bit.
Lion King - We all love it.
***** Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - I was obsessed with this movie.
Robin Hood - A classic.
Indianna Jones - My dad is a huge fan of them, so in turn I ended up watching them immensely.

Home Alone 1 & 2

for me Marv just cracks me up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuwK8kVfi1Y&feature=related"]YouTube - Harry! I've reached the top![/ame]

&

just laugh your asre off at this bit

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WEJuccFWjY"]YouTube - Home Alone 2 - Marv getting Electrocuted[/ame]

lion king
the fox and the hound
jumanji
toy story
star wars
jungle book

am a child of late 80s early 90s
gremlins 1 and 2
weird science(how hot was kelly le brock!!)
jurassic park(unbelievable special effects for its time)
the goonies
all the back to the futures

and my favourite movie ever

big trouble in little china