Moving a player using FMRTE ?

kyle93

Reaction score
Am wanting to move dzeko and couple of more players to there new clubs

how do i do it ?????

tell me a link if theres one to ask this question.

but am only wanting to change a few prem players thats all

thansk in advance

no idea haha. i have fmrte installed so i thought i could just use that but ill go download that then

It isn't hard to move a few players, but if your willing to wait, an update will come out soon probs (H)

the only CURRENT way to do it is to swap a player so for example Dzeko to man ******... you have to search for dxeko, then click on "swap player" then click on the search icon for another player in the man city team for arguments sake "adam johnson" then choose "Adam Johnson (Man City)", then click swap players... hey presto you have Dzeko

the only CURRENT way to do it is to swap a player so for example Dzeko to man ******... you have to search for dxeko, then click on "swap player" then click on the search icon for another player in the man city team for arguments sake "adam johnson", then click swap players... hey presto you have Dzeko

will it not harm dzekos playing history ?

will it not harm dzekos playing history ?

only if you alter the history i guess... i would suggest waiting untill jan 11 (if your waiting to start a game) then swap them to make it look more realistic...

well u could use the proper editor at the start of the game? :)