In

Raphael Varane - Real Madrid £28m
Ademilson - Sao Paulo £5.25m
Abdulkadir Kurt - HSV £2.1m (Regen)
Ahmet Dincer - Leverkusen £1.3m (Regen)

Out

Mario Mandzukic - LOSC £11.25m

View attachment 301497

View attachment 301498View attachment 301499View attachment 301500View attachment 301501

CSKA Moscow 1-4 Bayern Munich
Dante, Arjen Robben (3)

View attachment 301503

Bayern Munich 3-0 Nurnberg
Franck Ribery (2), Mario Gomez

Gladbach 0-4 Bayern Munich
Mario Gomez (2), Arjen Robben, Thomas Muller

Wolfsburg 1-2 Bayern Munich
Mario Gomez, Thomas Muller

Bayern Munich 7-0 Werder Bremen
Raphael Varane (2), Toni Kroos, Thomas Muller, Arjen Robben, Phillip Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger

View attachment 301505

Another solid month with plenty of goals scored. Particularly pleased with the drubbing we gave Werder Bremen at home, I really wasn't expecting a win this big, it was also nice to see Varane grab his 1st goals for the club since joining from Real Madrid in the summer.
The champions league draw was kind to us as I feel there's only 1 team that could rival us for the top spot in the group and that would be CSKA, or at least that's what I thought before hammering them in their own backyard courtesy of a Robben hat-trick.

*We've been drawn against Braunschweiger in the 2nd round of the German cup.

for some reason my autosave had been turned off so after i reloaded the game i was back at madrid

After having to re apply for the Bayern Munich job due to my game crashing last night I was turned down.
I'm currently at the end of November and just signed a deal with PSV who are not currently in Europe so this could be a massive challenge or just a stepping stone.
Update will be soon hopefully.

December

View attachment 301816
As I said in my previous post, my game crashed last night and for some reason my auto save was turned off so when I re-loaded the save I was still with Real Madrid. We still had the last 2 league games to play so I holidayed past them and ended up winning the league this time round. My contract was up at the end of June and as I was offered the Bayern Munich job previously I declined the Chairman's offer to renew it. However that was a mistake as Bayern decided to employ someone else this time round which left me without a job. I was turned down by many teams including Dortmund, Ajax and Barcelona but in the end PSV decided to give me the chance. They qualified for the Europa league but was knocked out in the play-offs by Parma leaving us without a European campaign this season. The squad needs alot of work which is going to be a massive challenge with barely a budget, the board have given me £6.1m to spend. So on we go....

View attachment 301823

PSV 3-1 VVV
Tim Matavz (2), Erik Pieters

PSV 3-0 Feyenoord
Ola Toivonen, Dries Mertens, Georginio Wijnaldum

PSV 1-2 Ajax
Georginio Wijnaldum

View attachment 301824
4th Round

PSV 4-0 SC Veendam
Dries Mertens (3), Tim Matavz

So.. not a bad start to life as manager of PSV, would like to have beaten Ajax as they are struggling in the league too. I believe the squad needs strengthening in all areas if we are to challenge for a champions league spot come the end of the season. We are currently 7th after 16 games, 11 points behind the leaders AZ.
Progress was made in the cup with a great hat-trick from Mertens.

Janauary

View attachment 301934
In

Jose Paolo Guerrero - Corinthians - Loan 24k
Ademilson - Sao Paulo - £5.25m
Ilsinho - Metalist - Loan 45k
Diego Capel - Sporting - Loan 60k
Max Gradel - St Etienne - Loan 12k

Out

Marco Schonbachler - Sampdoria - £2.7m
Jorrit Hendrix - Real Sociedad - 110k
Jetro Willems - Catania - Loan 60k
Abel Tamata - Vitesse - Loan 28k
Umaru Bangura - Feyenoord - £2.9m

Without a decent a budget and nobody wanting to join us we Could only really sign back - up players rather than first team players. Ademilson and possibly Capel would be the only ones to have a chance of getting in to the starting squad.

View attachment 301942

ADO Den Haag 1-2 PSV
Georginio Wijnaldum, Ademilson

PSV 5-3 NEC
Georginio Wijnaldum (2). Erik Pieters, Ola Toivonen (2)

View attachment 301945
Quarter Final

PSV 0-1 Vitesse

It was great to see Ademilson score on his debut for us. Wijnaldum seems to be enjoying his football under these tactics as he cant stop scoring at the moment. Toivonen still putting in the performances despite signing a contract with Reading where he will join in the summer.

*League table will be posted in the next update​

unlucky with the crash but the Challenge of psv is awsome ....keep wit them

unlucky with the crash but the Challenge of psv is awsome ....keep wit them

cheers mate im actually losing intrest in this save now but if theres enough people that want me to carry on i will

February

View attachment 301976

RKC 0-2 PSV
Jagos Vukovic, Ola Toivonen

FC Groningen 1-0 PSV

SC Heerenveen 2-3 PSV
Georginio Wijnaldum, Jonathan Dos Santos, Tim Matavz

PSV 2-2 De Graafschap
Mathias Jorgensen, Dries Mertens

PSV 3-1 Willem II
Ola Toivonen (2), Mathias Jorgensen

PSV 0-1 FC Twente

So a bit of a topsy turvy month really, we dont seem to be making progress in the league either, every time we close the gap to the leaders, we lose the following game. Its like 1 step forward 2 steps back at the moment.
* sorry cant post the table just yet

Big News To Come.....

March

View attachment 302020

As you can see, I've switched clubs PSV just wasn't working out for me and I was losing interest in the save so when the opportunity to jump ship came along I had to take it. At first glance the team looks to be in good shape, two solid center backs in Nkoulou & Lisandro Lopez and the the attacking prowess of Remy & Jefferson Montero. If anything we might need to splash out on some fullbacks at either side as Patrice Evra & Rod Fanni are both on the wrong side of 30. In other info, We are in Europe unlike PSV, its not the champions league unfortunately but it gives me a chance to add some more silverware to my collection. The team currently sit 5th in Ligue 1 10 points behind the leaders Lyon but have a game in hand over the 4 teams above us so its going to be tricky grabbing that last slot for the Champions League.

View attachment 302033

View attachment 302021

OM 0-4 Valenciennes FC

Stade De Reims 0-2 OM
Amalfitano, Remy

OM 2-2 Evian TG FC
Remy (2)

WOW!!!! wasn't expecting that result they were 16th in the table before they hammered us, my midfield didn't know how to pass my defense couldn't kick further than the half-way line. We were shocking.

It was nice to get my first league win under my belt, it perhaps should have been by a bigger margin but nevertheless it was an away win.

2-0 up and cruising before my idiot right back (daniel Schwaab) decides to play not 1 but 2 through balls to their attackers in the last 10 minutes. After the game he was placed on the transfer list.

View attachment 302034
2nd Knock-out Round

OM 4-0 Zenit
Cheyrou, Ayew, Remy (2)

Zenit 2-1 OM
Remy

Quarter Final draw

View attachment 302035

It feels good to be back playing in Europe.
I was expecting a really close game against Zenit, especially with them having the likes of Hulk, Witsel & Kerzhakov in their ranks. but no, we defended when needed to and attacked with brute force.

I knew we were practically through after the first leg so I rested a load of players and our younger side couldn't quite handle the physical presence of Hulk as they ran out 2-1 winners on the night.

Not the easiest of draws but we'll see what we can do.

View attachment 302036
Quarter Final

OM 0-2 Tours FC

We just weren't at the races today, as soon as they scored their 2nd inside 30 minutes I knew there was no way back.

Comments welcome

April

View attachment 302074

SC Bastia 1-1 OM
Valbuena

OM 2-1 FC Lorient
Montero, Amalfitano

Girondins Bordeaux 2-4 OM
Remy (2), Valbuena, Cheyrou

OGC Nice 1-0 OM

Another mixed month as we dropped silly points to much weaker teams and our quest for Champions league football next season is becoming very unlikely.

View attachment 302076
Quarter Final

Newcastle 2-1 OM
Remy

OM 1-0 Newcastle
Amalfitano

Semi Final

Benfica 0-1 OM
Nkoulou

We were completely outplayed at Newcastle and to restrict it to only 2-1 was like a victory. We knew we only needed to score once as long as we didn't concede that is, so when Amalfitano popped up in the 82nd minute we automatically just shut up shop and wasted as much time as possible.
There isn't much to say about the Benfica game as Nkoulou's goal was the only highlight of the game when it came with the last kick of the game.

May

View attachment 302074

OM 2-1 Lyon
Montero (2)

Tours FC 0-1 OM
Amalfitano

AJ Auxerre 1-2 OM
Amalfitano, Valbuena

OM 1-0 FC Sochaux
Kabore

Valenciennes 3-3 OM
Pereyra, Nkoulou, Remy

A superb month for us, if it wasn't for the last game then we would have finished 2nd because all we needed was a win. It was a strange end to the season as the rest of the teams played there last game 3 days before I did so I knew exactly what i needed to do. But I guess playing 7 games in just 20 days was bound to catch up on my players.

View attachment 302077

So we qualified for the champions league but we got to go through the play - offs first.

View attachment 302076
Semi Final

OM 4-1 Benfica
Cheyrou (2), Montero, Remy

EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL

Chelsea 2-2 OM
Remy (2)

We destroyed Benfica which was quite surprising as they seem to be most peoples bogey team on this years version, apparently not mine though.

We took the lead inside 8 minutes thanks to our top goalscorer Loic Remy, it took him another 11 minutes to add to his tally to make it 2-0 and we were cruising going in at half time. Chelsea then came out all guns blazing in the 2nd half and pulled one back through Ramires. Hector Moreno was then sent-off for a late tackle on Patrice Evra, however that didn't stop Chelsea from pressing forward and it paid off for them in the 93rd minute as Steven Jovetic equalized and sent the game to extra time. An extra 30 minutes couldn't separate us and it all came down to a penalty shoot - out. We won the toss and decided to go first.

Valbuena -
Scored
Hazard - Missed
Schwaab -
Scored
Jovetic - Missed
Remy -
Missed
Torres - Scored
Pereyra -
Missed
Pedro - Scored
Montero -
Scored
Mikel - Missed

View attachment 302080

We've done it against all the odds. The first time that Marseilles have won the Europa League.

great story...im following with interest...pity on the game crashing though.....

Pre - Season

View attachment 302323

View attachment 302324

Slavia (sofia) 0-3 OM
Welliton, Amalfitano, Valbuena

US Dunkerque 1-2 OM
Aloe, Montero

Montreal Impact 2-1 OM
Beukers

Banik Ostrava 0-5 OM
Mango, Aloe, Remy (2), Nkoulou

Viktoria Zizkov 1-0 OM

OM 1-2 Inter
Vivaldi

New York 3-2 OM
Remy (2)

I hope the result against Inter isn't a hint that we're going to struggle this season in Europe.
The draw for the champions league play - offs has been announced, we shall play Real Sociedad with the first leg being at home. After winning the Europa League last season We won a place in the European super cup where we'll play surprisingly Liverpool after they beat Man Utd in the champions league final.

August

View attachment 302351

Evian TG FC 1-4 OM
OG, Montero, Cheyrou, Valbuena

OM 3-0 OGC Nice
Valbuena, Cheyrou, Nkoulou

Stade Rennais FC 3-3 OM
Remy, Benteke, Montero

A great start to the season, started with a thrashing away at Evian then followed it up with a win at home to Nice, we had a lot of interest in the summer for Nkoulou but he's going now where. A little disappointed with the performance against Rennais as we never really settled and we went behind 3 times, Montero popped up to equalize in the 90th minute.

View attachment 302352
Play - off

OM 1-1 Real Sociedad
Nkoulou

Real Sociedad 2-2 OM
Montero, Amalfitano

Get In!!!!! After conceding early on in the 1st leg I was dreading the rest of the game as they simply took control but we managed to break through them and Nkoulou continued his great start to the season to nod home an all important equalizer.
So.. I'm back where I belong, the champions league. it was a nervy ending as Real went 2-1 in front on the 80th minute mark but our tricky winger equalized with with a great solo goal with the last kick off the game to send us through on away goals.

The draw for the group stage

View attachment 302353View attachment 302354View attachment 302355View attachment 302356

It could have been kinder to us, I was surprised to see us seeded 2nd along with Lyon but PSG was seeded 3rd despite finishing above us in the league last season. We must get wins home & away against Austria Wien and possibly against Dortmund if we are to progress from this group.

View attachment 302360

Liverpool 1-2 OM
Benteke, Martins Indi

Another trophy to add to my collection. Suarez gave the reds the lead in the 8th minute before Benteke slotted home to square it 4 minutes later my stand in center back produced the winner in the 56th minute.
To beat the European champions feels great.

View attachment 302364

We sealed the signatures of 4 more players to bolster our small squad.
Demba Ba £850k (BARGAIN!!!)
Michael Essien £1.1m
Steven Defour £2.9m
Luke Shaw £8.5m

September & October

View attachment 302576

PSG 2-0 OM

OM 2-1 FC Sochaux
Corchia, Benteke

Om 1-2 Lyon
Montero

Om 2-1 Stade de Reims
Remy (2)

Tolouse 1-0 OM

OM 1-1 Montpellier
Ba

OM 2-2 Girondins Bordeaux
Ba, Remy

To get only 8 points from a possible 21 is shocking we really need to book our ideas up if we are to stake a claim for the title.

View attachment 302579

View attachment 302580

FK Austria Wien 0-5 OM
Cheyrou (3), Benteke, Montero

OM 1-1 Dortmund
Remy

OM 2-0 Real Madrid
Amalfitano, Valbuena

We couldn't have wished for a better start, I said before that we needed 6 points from the Austria Wien games and possibly the Dortmund games, we'll take a win over Madrid though instead.

View attachment 302581View attachment 302582

Don't think the Austria Wien keeper is going to win the golden glove award this year, That has got to hurt.

View attachment 302585
4th Round

OM 0-0 OGC Nice
Lost On Penalties

It would have been nice to win but its not the end of the world as its really the Champions league title we want this season.