Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 FM11.2 Tactic and Discussion

have u tried it with wingers either side i was just thinking it ard to pick a team at the start thats has alot of strikers and no wingers, so was goingstart with wingers and see how it goes until i can get the write ppl in once i decide who to be

have u tried it with wingers either side i was just thinking it ard to pick a team at the start thats has alot of strikers and no wingers, so was goingstart with wingers and see how it goes until i can get the write ppl in once i decide who to be
Did you read the OP?

yes i read the op but wanted to know if u tried it, off topica but why do sunderland start with no money at start of game, what terms did u get necids loan on

yes i read the op but wanted to know if u tried it, off topica but why do sunderland start with no money at start of game, what terms did u get necids loan on

Because they broke their bank to sign Gyan.

Hello Mr Hough!
Just finished 2010/11 season with Sunderland using your tactic and I'm very pleased! Came 3rd in the league and won the League cup, got dumped out FA cup when I cheekily tried playing my 2nd team/ youths, so that'll teach me!

For anyone thats interested I'm using woifsongs teamtalk guide.

So just want to say thank you for sharing the tactic! I'll keep you up to date with next season if your interested!

View attachment 122473
View attachment 122474
View attachment 122475
View attachment 122476

could you show us your squad screen see so i can see who u being playin where and what transfers u have done

off topica but why do sunderland start with no money at start of game

could you show us your squad screen see so i can see who u being playin where and what transfers u have done

I can't show you my squad screen for that season because Ive moved on to the next season and made more signing and sales but I've screenshotted my transfers for that season.

Are you being Sunderland? Don't be put off by them starting with £0 transfer budget you can easily get around £15m in first window by sending back all the loan players, increasing the season expectations, both of these increase the wage budget, then switch that over to the transfer budget. I also sold Richardson, Malbranque and Zenden which brought in about £8.5m. then I bought all the players I got then with monthly instalments which allowed me to get as many players in that window as I did.

Then in November the board put about £14m into the transfer budget, then again in December due to doing better than expected I got to change my season expectations, this time they come with a transfer budget! I got another £35m due to that, so you get loads of money in the first season.

Be warned though, my transfers over monthly instalments have led me to be £30m in debt at the start of my 2nd season, so maybe try and be a bit more sensible than me!

View attachment 122543

Feel I had to explain how I spent so much on transfers as most people will just look and think 'but Sunderland start with no transfer budget'.

Working brill.. untill i got hammered 3-0 by blackburn lol

you can drop the box down in that screenshot and see your transfers from last season, could u do that pls, yeah im going be sunderland i think thanks foe the tip bout the money

Aight, been playing around with the Ghost-barca tacs for 7 seasons with Man Utd and got abit bored so figured I should try this out. Mind, I got some amazing players in my team so most tactics work but after two games with this im truly amazed. Granted its only 2 matches so far, but the difference was really not what I expected.

This is screenies from my Man Utd 2016/2017 game, playing Dynamo Kiev in the 1th CL-leg and Wigan in the League Cup final:

Edit: Played yet another away, this is getting ridiculous:

Last edited:
Aight, been playing around with the Ghost-barca tacs for 7 seasons with Man Utd and got abit bored so figured I should try this out. Mind, I got some amazing players in my team so most tactics work but after two games with this im truly amazed. Granted its only 2 matches so far, but the difference was really not what I expected.

This is screenies from my Man Utd 2016/2017 game, playing Dynamo Kiev in the 1th CL-leg and Wigan in the League Cup final:

Edit: Played yet another away, this is getting ridiculous:

Wow, Really impressive glad you are liking it buddy.

It did seem a bit fragile at the back when I just recently played Tottenham at Old Trafford with this, but it seems to be down to a horrible game by my 4th choice DCM. I won that one 4-1, but Adler played amazing. Just figured I should post this lil' beauty aswell;

Sorry, I like this tactics and want to give it a try. But due to some reasons, I can't download from filefront. Would any of you please post it to another host such as mediafire or rapidshare? Thank a lot!

Played one game on my Newcastle save, lost 1-3 to Blackburn at home...

But I'll be sure to try it more

5-3-2 Problems

I tried your tactic with the hungarian Győri ETO FC. Your tactic works fine, but I lost every matches against 5-3-2 (CounterA) teams in the league. I bought the best forwards in the league and they have good morale, but they can't score against five defenders. ...I was easily countered. Can you help how can I win that matches? I tried zone defense with CB-s, but it also didn't working.

I beat Liverpool in Euro Cup 4th round with this tactic. I can't belive it. :) Thank you.