Brilliant tactic. I started with West Ham. In the first season finished 8th. I had a low budget. After season one the board didn't give me enough money to make transfers so I went onto Liverpool. Won the Primer Leauge and Champions League and so on.. I thought I should give this tactic a try with QPR. What players would you reccomend Mr Hough? And who to sell. thanks :)

Brilliant tactic. I started with West Ham. In the first season finished 8th. I had a low budget. After season one the board didn't give me enough money to make transfers so I went onto Liverpool. Won the Primer Leauge and Champions League and so on.. I thought I should give this tactic a try with QPR. What players would you reccomend Mr Hough? And who to sell. thanks :)

With QPR not sure to be honest - Jordan Spence and Danny Wilson for Defence Spring to mind - Midfield look ok - Try Loaning Kadlec or Fleck to boost the Attack other than that you should be ok

Thank you so much Mr.Hough, I'm really enjoying using your tactic. Your tactic has actually allowed me to enjoy the game again as I was becoming frustrated with inconsistent results and subsequently took along break from the game.

I just beat Chelsea 6-0 with Everton, extra happy as I beat them at Stamford Bridge too :p
Currently sitting at the top of the table with 20 points. 8 played, 6 won, 2 drawn.

With Everton being so cash strapped at the start, with a transfer budget of £0 I could only bring in a few one free transfer in Ahmed Soukouna and loaned in Sergio Pinto, to cover the right wing and Segio Araujo (option to buy for 3.8mil)
This is definatly one of the best tactics I have used, certainly using wingers.
Don't ever stop creating your wonderful tactics Mr.Hough. :D
I'm sorry if my post seems random, but I was just really happy with my Chelsea result I wanted to show my appreciation for your hard work.

Thanks again Mr.Hough and I look forward to seeing your creations in FM2012.

Hi Dave,
Doing a LLM game as Eastleigh, amazing first year in the Blue Square South, won the league comfortably and had a great run in the FA Cup. Now in the BSP, i started well but now am just absolutely inconsistent. I follow the suggested attributes for each position religously, averaging them out to see who the best option is :p. match prep is team blend(high), and my assistant is descent. I dont know why all of a sudden its gone so bad??
Cheers

Hough, i dont know what it is about your tactics or the game this year. But whenever i put these two components together it turns out to be quite a saddening experiernce. At first the tactics work great, im banging in goals for like 10 matches. Then all of a sudden i get no ccs and im loosing to the likes of wigan or drawing against fulham. Its not an overconfidence thing because i man manage well. I really do think it is this years game, but it is so annoying cause i cant use your tactic for more than like a month before sh*t hits the fan!

Hough, i dont know what it is about your tactics or the game this year. But whenever i put these two components together it turns out to be quite a saddening experiernce. At first the tactics work great, im banging in goals for like 10 matches. Then all of a sudden i get no ccs and im loosing to the likes of wigan or drawing against fulham. Its not an overconfidence thing because i man manage well. I really do think it is this years game, but it is so annoying cause i cant use your tactic for more than like a month before sh*t hits the fan!
I really agree with you about this years FM being sketchy, certainly regarding quite a few issues....I find moral, injury issues and the match engine to be my highest complaint I hope they improve the experiance for FM12. Hope you have a bit more luck with your game my friend.

I have been a massive fan of your tactics for a while now. Used them in 09, 10, and this year. Amazing work man!

I will test this one for you, and I will test it in Serbian Lower league, to give it a real tough challenge. I will upload my results.

Hey Mr.Hough, I finished my season with Everton using your awesome tactic and I won the league, the league cup and the FA cup.
I finished with 38 played, 27 won, 7 drawn, 4 lost.
Scorred 88 goals and conceeded 42
Final points was 88, 10 points clear of Man Utd no less :)

Into my second season and my budget was only set at 20mil.
Hoping to add R.Lukaku, though he is expensive and a new DR.
View attachment 183214
View attachment 183213

Truly a great tacitc Mr.Hough.

Last edited:
can someone PLEASE give me another link to get the tactic??
the one on the first page is not accessible for me..
I really want to try this one..

can anyone help me?
In my 1st year of using tactic i get promoted, 2nd year the tactic is ridiculously inconsistent and i finish 12th, with a good squad, i have no idea whats wrong. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone help me?
In my 1st year of using tactic i get promoted, 2nd year the tactic is ridiculously inconsistent and i finish 12th, with a good squad, i have no idea whats wrong. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

There is no any problem. You are in better division...

you did a great job again, congratulations and good luck further and last but not least thanks for the tactic is very good!

can someone PLEASE give me another link to get the tactic??
the one on the first page is not accessible for me..

View attachment 183817View attachment 183818View attachment 183819View attachment 183820FIRST OF AView attachment 183816LL THANK YOU FOR THE TACTIC MR. HOUGH!

IT IS THE NEW DIABLO!!!

Look at pictures... WON German league, German Cup, European Cup in first seaseon!!!View attachment 183815
pencil.png

Hey Dave , tried this tactic with much success and decided to tweak it into a 4-1-2-2-1 , and the results are fabulous , i can`t believe WBA can play like this , wanted to try a counter-attack tactic and came up with this :
View attachment 183987View attachment 183988View attachment 183989

If you wanna take a look at this tweaked version , just let me know and i`ll send it to you .
Thanks again for this mad tactic .

let us test your tacticsXD

sry mate , can`t do that , it`s Dave`s thread , i`ll need his ok , otherwise we`ll turn the thread into a circus testing other ppl tactics in his thread

sry mate , can`t do that , it`s Dave`s thread , i`ll need his ok , otherwise we`ll turn the thread into a circus testing other ppl tactics in his thread

any other way, we can get your tactic then?

Hey Dave , tried this tactic with much success and decided to tweak it into a 4-1-2-2-1 , and the results are fabulous , i can`t believe WBA can play like this , wanted to try a counter-attack tactic and came up with this :
View attachment 183987View attachment 183988View attachment 183989

If you wanna take a look at this tweaked version , just let me know and i`ll send it to you .
Thanks again for this mad tactic .

By all means upload your tactic, It looks good.

I think one of the best things about my tactics is that they are an excellent base for other formations as if it don't quite suit your team or there is a player you really like and you wanna change the formation a few changes here and there and your relatively done

Thx Dave , here it is :

4-1-2-2-1 v11.3 Final NoTgMixed (West Brom, Sep 2010).tac

Width : Wide all the way
Passing : Mixed all players
Play Offside and tight marking
DMC : in defence he`s the 3rd CD , when attacking he`s like the playmaker , always in front of the 2 CDs
RW-LW-ST : Runs often with ball , marking zonal tight , roam from position
This 3 guyz upfront do all the job , that`s why you`ll need brill players, with accel-pace-dribling-passing-crossing-teamwork at least 15->16
DMC-MC-MC: tackling - marking - passing - teamwork

THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK FOR EVERYBODY , THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "PLUG-AND-PLAY TACTIC"

Hope you gonna enjoy it .