Mr Hough, you beautiful, beautiful man! This tactic is epic, I mean I'm only 9th in the league with West Ham but it's just so fun, and it actually makes watching FM games fun rather than boring.. Tbf 9th with the squad I have is pretty **** good.

I've attached some screenshots so people can see how my games going.

a lot of red cards

Yeah my only problem with it is that it's a very aggressive tactic, but the team play very well with 10 men most of the time, and if the opposition lose a player my team will destroy them i.e Arsenal game.

I also get a lot of injuries, usually to the same players (Ba, McCourt, Ribiero) probably due to the intensity/ aggression settings, not had any serious ones yet though.

Last edited:
I've tested and is the best tactic for this fm. I'm in Utrecht in the Eredivisie (season 2021) and I first time with only two draws. the glass I'm in the semifinals. I'm in the Champions League knockout stages.

I played throughout pre-season with this tactic and was winning games by 4, 5 or 6 goals. First 3 games in the Premier League (bearing in mind I was Man City)

vs West Ham (away) lost 1-0
vs Blackpool (home) drew 0-0
vs West Ham (away) lost 2-0

I played throughout pre-season with this tactic and was winning games by 4, 5 or 6 goals. First 3 games in the Premier League (bearing in mind I was Man City)

vs West Ham (away) lost 1-0
vs Blackpool (home) drew 0-0
vs West Ham (away) lost 2-0

Really, That is strange, Would you mind uploading your first team and Squad so i can see what team you pick to what squad you have at your disposal.

I dunno am i lucky or what..but this tactic totally amazing..
first time try this tactic match with arsenal..
scoring in last minute header goal from corner kick..

View attachment 179889

This is a great tactic, played as Gainsborough Trinity in Blue Square Bet North and completly crushed everything.

Media predicted us to end up at 7th place however I had already won the league with 6 games left.

Took over NAC Breda after that season and I'll try it out there as well, media prediction is 12th however I'm pretty sure I'll win or at least be in the top anyway.

Cheers mrhough.

I am very confident in this tactic, I have made a few for FM11 already that provided myself and alot of others with excellent results but i was always wary about that tactics like they had a weakness, With this one i Genuinely think that it has no weakness's when you get the balance of the team right.

Thanks for using the tactic and i'll be back again making tactics in FM12.

i ve just played my 11th league game of the year 2010-11 and i am about to play my 5th game in Champions League group (edit...just finished... http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4757/vszenit.jpg)

So far, this is the best 11.3 tactic i ve ever tried and i tried a lot (seeking IMMIDIATE success, with clean sheets and wins both League and Champions League, managing Panathinaikos but with many youth transfers)

So far...

League 11 Games 10 Wins 1 Draw 0 Lose 27 For 3 Ag
Champions League 4 Games 3 Wins 0 Draw 1 Lose 11 For 4 Ag

Great Job MrHough

Last edited:
Good tactic but one question too all players using this tactic or to you couch Mr. Hough... What is ur match prep. I have full fluid levels and i think i have good defence and attack so what i need customise and what will be load ? Sorry for my English.

Playing Tottenham
Squad :
GK - Gomes
DC's - Bassong , Dawson
DRL's Assou-Ekotto, Corluka
DMC's Muntari, Huddlestone
WG's Bale, Lennon
ST's Defoe, Cardozo

Good tactic but one question too all players using this tactic or to you couch Mr. Hough... What is ur match prep. I have full fluid levels and i think i have good defence and attack so what i need customise and what will be load ? Sorry for my English.

Playing Tottenham
Squad :
GK - Gomes
DC's - Bassong , Dawson
DRL's Assou-Ekotto, Corluka
DMC's Muntari, Huddlestone
WG's Bale, Lennon
ST's Defoe, Cardozo

You have a decent squad there, One weakness i can see is Corluka, He's abit slow, His stats are ok but the one thing that lets him down is his pace, I'd try and get someone similar to him but with abit more pace.

I use Team Blend all the time, I never chnage it from Team Blend

Hey Dave. Thanks for sharing another great tactic.

I've been using your previous 442 which has got my MK Dons team to the premiership but thought I'd have a little play with this new tactic and see if I wanted to switch to it. Now this is just my opinion, other people may have different results but I think this new tactic is better in defence, gives you more possession and is less tiring on the players. I found your previous 442 better in attack and players didnt get as many cards.

So which do I think is better? This new tactic will probably be favoured by most as its more balanced, maybe more realistic. However I think I'm going to stick with your previous 442 because I don't care if my opponents score as long as I score 1 more! I just find the previous one, for me, is more fun to watch but like I say thats probably because I'm not that bothered about keeping clean sheets.

Both great tactics and either could be considered the better one, just depends on how people prefer to win!

Looking forward to what you bring us in FM12 :)

Ye okey but team blend on max, low, medium what u have ? And ye i will sell Corluka to AC Milan in few months, what u think about Lorenzo De Silvestri from Fiorentina ?? He is fast i think. Maybe u have some better ?

The problem I have with this tactic is that you can't use AMCs like Pastore, Lampard, Van der Vaart :(

Hey Dave. Thanks for sharing another great tactic.

I've been using your previous 442 which has got my MK Dons team to the premiership but thought I'd have a little play with this new tactic and see if I wanted to switch to it. Now this is just my opinion, other people may have different results but I think this new tactic is better in defence, gives you more possession and is less tiring on the players. I found your previous 442 better in attack and players didnt get as many cards.

So which do I think is better? This new tactic will probably be favoured by most as its more balanced, maybe more realistic. However I think I'm going to stick with your previous 442 because I don't care if my opponents score as long as I score 1 more! I just find the previous one, for me, is more fun to watch but like I say thats probably because I'm not that bothered about keeping clean sheets.

Both great tactics and either could be considered the better one, just depends on how people prefer to win!

Looking forward to what you bring us in FM12 :)

Thanks Jib, I personnaly prefer this version as opposed to any of my previous tactics that i have made for FM11.3.

The defence is rock solid and the attack is incredible if you have the right players - I am currently playing a Legends Wonderkids database and i have Ronaldo and Dzeko as my strikers, In all competions them 2 have scored 68 goals in 35 games, I have already scored 84 goals in the league and i've only played 24 games, I'm 15 points clear of 2nd and i have a game in hand.

would u be able to upload it to another site mediafire doesnt seem to want to work for me.

Cheers.