I just finished my 3rd season with Nottingham Forest and I have had mixed results. I have been terrible in the Premier league but I have had really good results in the FA Cup and Europa League.

1st season - Won the Championship
knocked out early in league cup and fa cup

2nd season - cleared relegation by 1 point
knocked out of league cup by burnley, won the fa cup went through man u and chelsea and beat newcastle in the final

3rd season - 9th in premier league, i played terrible all season and only a late 5 match win streak shot me up the standings
lost first game in league cup, lost in the final of the fa cup to man u, i had a really good draw and my only tough match before the final was against man city
lost in the quarter final of europa league on away goals

Both seasons in the Premier leaugue I have had streaks of 9+ matches without a win. My longest streak without losing is 7 but that contained 5 draws.

This has been asked before but i have not seen mr hough answer this one. Do the wingers require a strong foot on the inside or outside?

Mr. Hough...as this is a classic tactic, what roles would you say the player's are playing? I only ask cause I role-specific train my player's.

btw....FANTASTIC tactic!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

This has been asked before but i have not seen mr hough answer this one. Do the wingers require a strong foot on the inside or outside?

right on right and left on left

mr hough What is the difference between 2 DMC-s??? why the left dmc has through ball often, cros from mixed and roam from position?? is this more atacking minded or what??

mr hough What is the difference between 2 DMC-s??? why the left dmc has through ball often, cros from mixed and roam from position?? is this more atacking minded or what??

Sound's like it to me my friend. I always play my more attack minded dmc on the left and my more defensive minded dmc on the right.

I think the left DMC play's the deep-lying playmaker role while the right DMC plays the defensive midfielder role but MR HOUGH would have to confirm this for us.

Last edited:
mr hough can u plz put a different download link up like gamefront as i realy want to download ur tactic but i cant on that other link :(

Hi,
I have used this the 'im mr hough and im awsome' since the start of my current game.
Now, most people who have used it to good effect, seem to have done so with already good teams (Man Utd, Tottenham, Roma etc...)
So does it work in LLM....yes.
1st season...i always start unemployed and go on holiday for a year
2nd season...took over Bradford PA in The blue square north W28 D5 L9 F111 *** finished 2nd, went up via play offs
3rd Season...Blue Square prem W30 D4 L12 F107 A52 finished 4th, again promoted via play offs
4th Season...League 2 W20 D9 L17 F104 A77 finished 9th
5th Season...League 2 W26 D6 L14 F98 A70 Finished 2nd (promoted)
6th Season...League 1 W31 D9 L6 F94 *** Finished 1st (Promoted)
7th Season...Championship W25 D10 L11 F83 A66 finished 5th promoted via play offs
8th Season...Premiership W9 D13 L16 F61 A79 finished 13th

I have however made tweeks, that needed to be made and have improved performances...these are
Wingers.....Reduced closing down to own half
LDM....long shots sometimes...the RDM is on through balls which is fine, but the left one just seemed to ***** around on the ball regardless of who i put there, so bought a DM with good long shots, and he scores or makes quite a few.
I have also unticked off side trap, and the defence has improved greatly.

as regards to team talk i use a combination of wolfsongs, and (the better one) Bubbas team talk, plus a bit of common sense.

Great tactic mrhough. I needed a good tactic with inside wingers and this one seemed to be great for me. In my current game, I was 0-8 against Arsenal who have a STACKED team right now. I changed to your tactic, got it to fluid levels, and played Arsenal in the English League Cup final. Won 2-1 and had 58% possession. First time I've beat them and hopefully not the last time. I play them in the FA semi's and they are sitting on 1st in the EPL. While I've had some other good games in the EURO cup, the best barometer for me has to be beating Arsenal.

My one complaint is when I first DL'ed this tactic, I had to train a couple MC's to DMC's, but it was my problem and it worked out. Anyway great work, can't wait to see what you get with FM12.

Mr. Hough which tactic are you using at the moment?
Any suggested tweaks for it?

Using my Current Tactic - I'm Mr Hough and I'm Awesome, With the following tweaks.

On Both Wingers Change. Run From deep to Often - Cross Aim near post.

On Both Strikers Change. Through Balls to Often - move Into Channels.

I think thats it, It seems to make the tactic better in attack.

Using my Current Tactic - I'm Mr Hough and I'm Awesome, With the following tweaks.

Cheers dude, ill give that a run :)

Then how about tactic released on 3th of Aug?
Do you have plan to update this 424 tactic before FM12?

Then how about tactic released on 3th of Aug?
Do you have plan to update this 424 tactic before FM12?

No, I am waiting eagerly for Fm12 now, If you wanna make them changes it pretty easy to do really.

Move into Channels is similar to spanish: Libertad de Movimientos?
Through Balls is similar to spanish: Pases al hueco/en profundidad?

Thanks

Mr. Hough --- what roles would you say the player's are playing? are they.....

Advanced Forward - Attack for both strikers
Wingers - Attack for both wingers
Deep Lying Playmaker - Support for LDM
Defensive Midfielder - Defend for RDM
Fullback - Auto for both FB's
Central Defender - Defend for both DC's

my strikers can't score
was superb in first 4 games than they are rarely to score now
most goals are from winger now and corner

does it mean that AI read the tactic?

my strikers can't score
was superb in first 4 games than they are rarely to score now
most goals are from winger now and corner

does it mean that AI read the tactic?

When i have had trouble with tactics its been because:

I bought too many players
I didnt test the tactic for long enough
My team wasnt gelled as i had made too many signings.
My team wasnt gelled as i had made too many signings and placed them directly into my first XI.

Advice: Wait for match fluency levels to complete and also check the status of your team blend by going to your squad screen > assistant advice > Get team talk feedback.