After ten games: the team looks as good as ever, scoring many goals and having a pretty solid defense.
I don't have anything to complain... seriously! My Man Utd is playing fantasticaly well!

Looks amazing, i have to try it.

Just one question: Did you use other tactic or just this in all season?

Last edited:
Question. So far I have seen posts from people using very decent teams. What about the use of lower teams, ie low prem (predicted 15-20) or lower league sides?

Regards

Great results as far as I can see! Wonder if it works with the standard patch?

I'll post Screens up of my hearts and Tottenham Tests later on.

I have been Very detailed in the OP, You need pace in the Defence that is absolute certain if you don't have you will struggle
will post soon as unless Mr Hough him self does

Question. So far I have seen posts from people using very decent teams. What about the use of lower teams, ie low prem (predicted 15-20) or lower league sides?
My team is Reggina, playing in Serie A after being promoted 2 seasons ago. This season we are predicted 12th. I have started using this tactic in November (game date), until now I have managed to win 7 out of 8 games, 2nd in the league as for now.
As I previously said: wonderful tactic!

Regards

Just started the 2014-15 season with Admira Wacker and this tactic. I've been good in the league, although a couple of away losses to bad team keep me out of the league lead.

The club has been great in the Europa Cup. We beat Panathinaikos to reach the group stage and have started group play with away wins against Feyenoord and Udinese.

Doing all of this with a pretty modest roster. Mostly guys from the current roster plus some Serie A castoffs. Should be able to use some of this money from European competition to improve next year's roster.
[h=3][/h]

Mr Hough. Your tactic is same great as they was, but i think that previous version of it was better for me. That's just my feeling.. :). But, really - i think.. you are the best tacticer-man in the world. Cheers.

How do you guys post images?
I have screenshots of Man Utd game and São Paulo FC (Brazil).
Also, I think I'll be testing with my Juventus save.

How do you guys post images?
I have screenshots of Man Utd game and São Paulo FC (Brazil).
Also, I think I'll be testing with my Juventus save.

The attachment icon, next to the smiley (above where you type your text)

Great tactic mate!!!

Just a question, is it possible to get this tactic as the "normal" fm 2012 tactic, or have you only made it as an Classic tactic?

This tactic even works with my alloa athletic team!! woohoo!