mrhough

Reaction score
Here is My New tactic, It’s a 4-1-2-3 formation which is my personal preference tactically.

On To The Tactic Then which uses a flat back 4 with 2 normal Central Defenders and 2 Wingbacks to Add width to the attacking side of play.

In Midfield we use a DM On support to sweep up the oppositions attacking play – 2 Advanced Playmakers fill the 2 Central Midfield Roles - Don’t be Fooled by there Role’s You Don’t need to Play Attacking Players in these roles they are for all around midfielders, I just use the Advanced Playmaker Role because it gives me the best response from all the roles I have tried.

On to the ST’s we go and we play with 3 Complete Forwards on the Attack Duty – I love This Duty and think it’s the best duty for all-round pure ST not just scoring goals but also for creating them too – You will see the 2 outer ST’s often gathering the ball and running down the wing to cross for the other ST’s to score.

Since the Patch to 15.2 I have juggled with the defence set up and settled on 2 Normal Central Defenders with a Much higher Defensive line – You might think why play with the High Defensive Line but trust me it works so well even with the offside trap on.

I have tried a variation of different settings but none of them have given me the same aggressive defensive structure than the one I have chosen to go with.

On occasion though you will find the opposition may have a few CCC’s against your team all I would suggest in this situation is try and get the best defence you can because this tactic WILL Score goals.

I would also Suggest to try and get and get central Defenders with Good Positioning and Pace – Positioning for when the opposition try and play the long walls over the top so the Defenders will be in good starting position to cut it out and also if your team Is counter attacking and you lose possession you may be countered right back so it would be good for that also.

Opposition Instructions

I have set up the Opposition Instructions that quite a few people will be aware of with a little Modification This is my best set up, If you want to use any others then that is entirely your choice but this is the best set up I have found.

Here is a Screen Shot of how to setup Opposition Instructions.

Training –

General training – Balanced On High Setting, If you get Players Complaining that it’s too much work change it too Normal.

Match Preparation –Match Tactics has worked best for me but it’s Ultimately Up To you what you want to use.

Team Talks –

Really It’s Up To You, I know a lot of people just hire a good assistant manager and ask him to do them but I prefer to do them myself as I think I get more from my players rather than asking the assistant to keep speaking to them all the time.

I tend to Harsh with the players unless they have a big win and then I will praise them.

Down To 10 Men

If you have a player sent off take off one of your ST's I suggest the lowest rated one and replace the player who has been sent off with him.

Players Filters and Best Players For Positions -

Goalkeeper - Lloris, Neuer, ter Stegen, de Gea, Szcsesny, Courtois.

Full backs
- De Sciglio, Rafael, Carvajal, Stones, Chambers, Azpilicueta, Debuchy, Clyne.

Central defenders - Varane, Hummels, Marquinhos, Jones, Umtiti, Zouma, Laporte.

Defensive Midfielder - Andrea Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, Romero, Javi Martinez, Lucas Silva, Gundogan.

Advanced Playmaker - Pogba, Strootman, Koke, Kovacic, Ramsey, Romero, Kondogbia, Verratti, M'Vila, Sissoko.

You can also train CAM's to CM's.

Striker - Messi, Suárez, Ronaldo Lewandowski, Cavani, Aboubakar, Icardi, Berardi, Barbosa.

I cant Think If Ive missed Anything Do Let Me Know If I Have and Enjoy The Tactic.

Various Tests -

*Tactic Download*

Mr Hough Follow The Buzzards 4-1-2-3 Tactic_C5746697-F1F8-409D-86EA-8D6714943DBC

Thanks For The Interest I Hope This Tactic Has Been As Good For You As It Has For Me.

Houghs got the whole world in his hands....

Come on...!!!! My best tactician is back... welcome MrHough i love alla yor tactics from 2010 complete dominance..... Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A nice welcome so far, Lets hope it continues because at the end of the day all I want to do is help others like any other tactictions on here

A nice welcome so far, Lets hope it continues because at the end of the day all I want to do is help others like any other tactictions on here

Ha,keep on preaching and they may just follow...all the best with the new tactic...i'll be a follower ;)

Do you use OI only on those 11 positions? Because there are many more positions that you can set OI for!

Or do you use those OI on all positions?

Do you use OI only on those 11 positions? Because there are many more positions that you can set OI for!

Or do you use those OI on all positions?

set the for all positions

Scary! I got almost every part of your tactic exactly the same (PI and TI). I just got 3 CF's on support. Really good job as I see your screens and glad your back. Welcome!

(Of course I won't bring out my version now)

I've tested it with Montreal Impact in MLS for 5 games.
5 games 5 wins.

2-0
3-1
3-1
3-0
3-0

Marco Di Vaio 5 games 6 goals
Jack McInerney 4 games 4 goals
Anthony Jackson-Hamel 3 games 3 goals.

Looks like... WOW.

can this tactic used in patch 15.1.3

There is a tactic on SI forums that uses a corner exploit for that version of the game, it's pretty much OP so you'll win everything, other than that you can try this and see if works because mr hough surely didn't try it on an old patch, or buy the game :)

Anyways, back on topic, I'm gonna try this later with Leicester, 1st season, no transfers and see what happens, my record is 12th place.

Last edited:
There is a tactic on SI forums that uses a corner exploit for that version of the game, it's pretty much OP so you'll win everything, other than that you can try this and see if works because mr hough surely didn't try it on an old patch, or buy the game :)

Anyways, back on topic, I'm gonna try this later with Leicester, 1st season, no transfers and see what happens, my record is 12th place.

can u share tactic that u mentioned above for patch 15.1.3, i searched all over in si forum but cannot fine .....tq

can u share tactic that u mentioned above for patch 15.1.3, i searched all over in si forum but cannot fine .....tq

Maybe stop playing a torrented version of the game. On topic: will try the tactic now, mrhough aka mr famous :p

First match with the tactic... no worries.. no tactic out there has been able to win this match/crack this opponent.. so I am sure it does not mean anything.. but had high hopes after what everybody said out here (i'm ADO Den Haag btw).

View attachment 313660

I do not understand the tactic works of thunder yesterday, and today **** with 11 goals conceded in 3 games

I do not understand the tactic works of thunder yesterday, and today **** with 11 goals conceded in 3 games
because when u are winning u cannot save and close game to go to sleep, u need to play all the time without pause, otherwise u will start losing - that's how SI make us addicted to FM :).