It's not as good as follia tbh, I have a beast team in United, I was scoring 3-4 goals every match, switched to this, I'm barely scoring more than 2 goals a match, and the defence is not that good either, a pass from me, sorry.

What version of follia u using then m8 1 or ver 2. You using that tactic with 2 CB as stoppers are u.

I switch the 2 full backs to attack, the 2 CB to stoppers and the DLP to Defend. Team was much more solid 2nd half in a 4-1 win over Galatasary.

View attachment 743153

That skin is ghastly!

As for the tactic, doing great for me in League 1 with Fleetwood.

Are you from around Harrogate, Mr Hough?

View attachment 312896

I thought the tactic had changed my season after 5 straight wins but after logging on tonight I lost that last three in the league and drew this FA Cup 1st round game...This is why I find FM so random, confidence booming, winning games on the bounce then boom, losing. What could I possibly change to dominate a game like that and still not come away with a win? Sutton are in the Vanerama! (6)

I'm playing as Spurs so i've got Lamela and bought Depay too as wingers. Do you think that they can fit in this tactic as the lateral strikers? Thx for this tactic though mate. You've always delivered and never let us down! Cheers.

I'm playing as Spurs so i've got Lamela and bought Depay too as wingers. Do you think that they can fit in this tactic as the lateral strikers? Thx for this tactic though mate. You've always delivered and never let us down! Cheers.

If you trained Lamela and Depay for the positions, I don't see why it wouldn't work.

but someone in page 2 said it not working well cause MrTough did it for 15.2.1
Are you sure it works well with 15.1.3 please?
Mr Tough is an imposter! i'd avoid his tactics

Wow. Just been promoted, i have no right being top of this league. Some really amazing away wins so far. Amazing tactic.

I was using a different tactic for all of my friendly games and for the first league game of the season. Switched to this tactic for the Bristol Rovers game and the results have been crazy. The tactic still isn't 100% fluid yet.

View attachment 312709
View attachment 312708
View attachment 312707

Last edited: