Mr houghs Perfection beta attacking style

Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Hi i hope mr hough dont mind me doing this for him since he uploaded his beta wizard formation ive all ways used it not for the corner trick but just because it is a class formation my version of the beta wizard is pure attack i dont use a dmc i use an amc score ratio of 5 goals per game i am using shakhtar at the moment.

My succes so far over 4 season

3 Premier leagues
3 Ukraine cups

4th season i did not lose in the league or cup i hope you give this attacking formation a try

Please leave feedback​

View attachment 97457

i made this formation based on mr houghs first one but this is attacking football hope you have fun with it please leave feed back :)
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3065

View attachment 97458

Have you PM'ed Mr Hough to ask if he minds you doing this?

Have you PM'ed Mr Hough to ask if he minds you doing this?

He's said on previous thread that he doesn't mind people using his tactic as a base because he is always looking for ways to improve it.

He's said on previous thread that he doesn't mind people using his tactic as a base because he is always looking for ways to improve it.

Ok, thats cool, just didn't want another thread of 'OMG HEZ STEALINZ!!11!!1 :':)':)'('

<)

Maybe you could of tested it with a different team or in a different league or something? Shakhtar pretty much **** on that league and I expect you're by far the best team in terms of quality, well done though I suppose.

yes dunc i did 2 days ago but am sure he wount mind i wount take cridet for his work why i asked him before i made it.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Maybe you could of tested it with a different team or in a different league or something? Shakhtar pretty much **** on that league and I expect you're by far the best team in terms of quality, well done though I suppose.

i have tested it with l liverpool i won the league under them in my first year and 2 back to back fa cup max matey on my old pc.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

let me get it straight

Does this formation use the corner bug or not? Your words are vague.....

yes it was made for corner bug but for some odd reason i never score from crossis all ways out side the box.

i never notice it as a bug mate but it works very well havent lost in my 5th season so far 33 games since i last lost :)
an un-marked player on the edge of the area isn't a bug??!!?? Not losing a game all season is hardly realistic, which is fine if thats how you want to play, but for me, the corner bug leaves a sour taste in my mouth. and you'll soon get bored of winning everything, then where are you - I'm in my 5th season as Crawley boss, and i've battled for every point, i've had highs n lows, you know, realistic management ;)

an un-marked player on the edge of the area isn't a bug??!!?? Not losing a game all season is hardly realistic, which is fine if thats how you want to play, but for me, the corner bug leaves a sour taste in my mouth. and you'll soon get bored of winning everything, then where are you - I'm in my 5th season as Crawley boss, and i've battled for every point, i've had highs n lows, you know, realistic management ;)

ive been lower clubs before like nottm forest and had some good times with them with this formation and its pretty fun with shakhtar trying to win the champions league with them is the challenge for me after i done this save doing a smaller team but not sure who yet :)

10 games in the 4th season and no one can beat me as of date i cant see me doing another season with out losing but any think can happen on fm:)

View attachment 97868

40 games since i last lost a game forgot what losing was like now​