Mr houghs Perfection beta attacking style

Good tactic for Shakhtar,really suits their team as they dont have too many wingers ;) Can't believe Dinamo Kiev finished 7th in your 2nd season XD

Good tactic for Shakhtar,really suits their team as they dont have too many wingers ;) Can't believe Dinamo Kiev finished 7th in your 2nd season XD

they havent won the league since i been manager of shakhtar lol

Question; do you use any Opposition Instructions or Shouts for your tactics? Only reason I'm asking is because I've tried it with O.I and I've been getting mixed results.

For example; 5-1 against Hearts, 2-2 against Rangers and 2-3 [loss] against Hibernian.

Question; do you use any Opposition Instructions or Shouts for your tactics? Only reason I'm asking is because I've tried it with O.I and I've been getting mixed results.

For example; 5-1 against Hearts, 2-2 against Rangers and 2-3 [loss] against Hibernian.

no i dont use shouts matey just let the formation do all the work :) and when you do your team talk all ways for the fans.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

this tatic is a beast

won the treble with Werder Bremen

i have started a game with west ham
View attachment 98968

thanks so happy this formation works keep me up dated on your west ham save my self am headin to 4 back to back leagues and 4 cups back to back :)

It may just be me but I find this tactic concedes more goals than any of his previous ones but you certainly score many goals.

An interesting tactic if you are bored of winning games 1 or 2 nil. Will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat :D

So does this tactic somehow take advantage of the Fm Engine like the corner trick?
If not then it's a beast.
But kind of seems like a cheat as I won the league with Stoke,

So does this tactic somehow take advantage of the Fm Engine like the corner trick?
If not then it's a beast.
But kind of seems like a cheat as I won the league with Stoke,

well i never seen my goals in from the corner mr houghs first one he made did but this i never see it :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Well played who did you buy matey dont mind e asking ?

I mean the trick where you put two players on far post, two players on goalkeeper, two players as flick ons, two players as lurk outside (one of which is corner taker, the other is goalscorer), the man lurking outside the box will have no one marking him and have a free shot at goal or to dribble in and shoot.
Leighton Baines has twelve goals for me in october