Mr houghs Perfection beta attacking style

I mean the trick where you put two players on far post, two players on goalkeeper, two players as flick ons, two players as lurk outside (one of which is corner taker, the other is goalscorer), the man lurking outside the box will have no one marking him and have a free shot at goal or to dribble in and shoot.
Leighton Baines has twelve goals for me in october

every game i have done all my forwards do is the two wide ones will drift out and pass between the defenders but i done ever see a corner goal :) well only about 5 goals from crossis but not from a corner why i never call it a corner cheat or trick etc if you get me mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying that this tactic includes the corner trick.
The corner trick is a totally seperate thing.
My question was this,
the corner trick takes advantage of the FM engine to almost cheat.
Is that what this tactic does?

I'm not saying that this tactic includes the corner trick.
The corner trick is a totally seperate thing.
My question was this,
the corner trick takes advantage of the FM engine to almost cheat.
Is that what this tactic does?

no mate not at all i dont just take all the fun out of the game that would.

Ok, thanks
Just thought winning the league with Stoke first season was a little unusual :L

Ok, thanks
Just thought winning the league with Stoke first season was a little unusual :L

lol i have not seen that post i think you can win any league if you buy bargin deals and know your stuff around the team with this formation you dont all ways have to have the players in the same spot so say like a diomond formation to 433 can work as well as the normall one,or 442 and have 4222 and so on.

No that was me winning with Stoke in my first season thanks to this tactic so I thought something was off
Anyway, thanks

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

And congratulations on the league

sweet as **** mate super job for england

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

new formation on the way i ended my shakhtar 9 year save and now i will look to start a new save and i will make a formation for you all using wingers upload it in 2 or 3 days :)

whats this corner bug all about ive started using this formation had some great results (high scoring) dont wanna keep using it if its some sort of cheat formation - would be pointless

no this does NOT have a corner cheat.
Thats a seperate thing that you can do with any tactic.

whats this corner bug all about ive started using this formation had some great results (high scoring) dont wanna keep using it if its some sort of cheat formation - would be pointless

hey

what team are you playing with

Seriously, the amount of long shots for this tactic is INSANE XD.

am doing a season using fulham with winger i try and get the formation uploaded by tommorow night hope you like it like this one :)

this tactic works really well with my new team rw oberhausen (2nd division germany)
my team is not a favorite for the promotion or the first half in the 2nd division (media says place 14 of 18, myself think about place in the top half)

but this tactic took me to 6-1-2 in the first nine games so we ´re now in the lead

great tactic