can I see some pics of the tactic, pls? formation and some settings

Recommendation

Hi Mr Hough,

Was wondering if I can get your advice about a couple of players. I am using your tactics and I am trying to decide between buying adam johnson or vladimir weiss. Both are costing me the same and their stats are pretty similar expect weiss is younger and my scouts give him 3 and a half stars compared to johnsons 3 stars. What do you think?

Thanks alot and keep up the great work, your tactic is by far the best tactic.

No tuning required? No away/home strategy? No adjustments for top flight/LL?

This is probably a dumb question but...i'm trying to download these tactics...nothing's working. I've tried 2 flv media players, but still nothing.

Any suggestions???

Has a message come up that the file is downloaded. If so it can be found in Downloads if you haven't saved it in your fM 12 tactics folder. Copy it over.

great tactic ! used it for the second half of my first season with newcastle finished 7th in the league with a league cup trophy aswell.

bought leandro who finished with 35 goals in all competitions aswell, leon best fits well with this tactic aswell with 20 goals.

second season 5th after ten games , added christian eriksen, yaya sanogo and guisseppe prestia

good work and congratulation mr hough. i played against awesome barca and beat them.yes thats normal but important point is ; i beat them with my poor and injuried squad and my team is atletico madrid .i played in my 2 season without (falcao,dos santos(i bought),arda turan,tiago).i didnt beat them i crushed them cause during the match i dominated the possesions.very good work and thank u.but i wanna ask a question.should i change somethings on away matches ( team mentality or close down,width)

Last edited:
I was curious...when you play the MC's as 1 MC and 1 DMC how do you line them up?

is it:
------ST---ST--------
AML --------------AMR
---------MC----------
--------DMC----------

or

------ST---ST--------
AML --------------AMR
-----MC--------------
------------DMC------

I love this tactic, but in new patch it not work well... can someone improve it? I know it wouldnt be easy but Im not good with improve tactics.