4-1-4-1 bro ! but in champions league defence is terrible .. i'm winning but too much conceded goals.. always against vs my goalkeeper.

The spin the wheel with a few tweaks has the potential to be brilliantly versatile.

If you look at the 3 cms it could be made into a 4-1-2-3, 4-2-3-1 - just by being able to change the roles and duties.

Love this formation and hope you can make it work for full release.

Been doing a few tweaks...

Generally speaking, even though my IF(s) is a much better player than my W(s) my winger has been comfortably outperforming him, so i'm going to try them both as wingers.

I have had much better stability with the two outside CM(s) as CM(d) and the middle as CM(s), playing a more attack minded player in that role.

Worth a spin and Mr L for your info maybe something you try...

4-1-4-1 bro ! but in champions league defence is terrible .. i'm winning but too much conceded goals.. always against vs my goalkeeper.

Both tactics use the off-side trap, high pressure and a high defensive line, so if you have problems with clear cut chances, then you probably need quicker defenders, with high concentration.

Been doing a few tweaks...

Generally speaking, even though my IF(s) is a much better player than my W(s) my winger has been comfortably outperforming him, so i'm going to try them both as wingers.

I have had much better stability with the two outside CM(s) as CM(d) and the middle as CM(s), playing a more attack minded player in that role.

Worth a spin and Mr L for your info maybe something you try...

Considering roles, they are quite versatile, yes. I have tried the roles you suggest here, but for my Liverpool squad, the setup I have chosen worked the best. Coutinho as IF on the left side was absolutely dominating. One thing that's quite important is that you use a right footed guy on AML (IF role).

Btw, the attacking corner setup needs heavy tweaking, as I only scored 10 corner goals. should be able to get at least the double. Anyone know about a good routine?

Spin the Wheel - Inverted

Spin the Wheel - Inverted for those who have good AMR players that are left-footed

Considering roles, they are quite versatile, yes. I have tried the roles you suggest here, but for my Liverpool squad, the setup I have chosen worked the best. Coutinho as IF on the left side was absolutely dominating. One thing that's quite important is that you use a right footed guy on AML (IF role).

Of course, Coutinho would rip it up.

Worth noting that Wingers are coded to drift in more in the final third, and act a little more like inside forwards, so you can get the best of both worlds.

Some good PPM's and two footed players could make this a dream (at all levels).

Of course, Coutinho would rip it up.

Worth noting that Wingers are coded to drift in more in the final third, and act a little more like inside forwards, so you can get the best of both worlds.

Some good PPM's and two footed players could make this a dream (at all levels).

Yes, I'm sure, but as you all know, I don't play the game itself much, so I have little knowledge about PPM's :) I simply like to create plug and play tactics :)

Btw, the attacking corner setup needs heavy tweaking, as I only scored 10 corner goals. should be able to get at least the double. Anyone know about a good routine?

Currently trying a far post set up seems decent. Will post shortly for people to try cos I just set it up and only played 4 games but scored 2 corners

Anyone knows where I can find the latest patch notes?

Last edited: