There are no patch notes as there is no patch. There is a full game release.

Okey..., let me rephrase then. Where can I find information about the differences between 16.1.0 (beta) and 16.1.1 (Full game release) ?

Okey..., let me rephrase then. Where can I find information about the differences between 16.1.0 (beta) and 16.1.1 (Full game release) ?

From what I managed to gather there isn't really any, very minimal.

MilesSI on twitter wrote: there is more then 1000 fixes... and that was before 16.1 RC1 update
Now there is no info about BETA/FULL changes or fixes.
The only thing I notice is warning that network save can be continued only by existing players. New player on network save stared on BETA will destroy it.

Last edited:
MilesSI on twitter wrote: there is more then 1000 fixes... and that was before 16.1 RC1 update
Now there is no info about BETA/FULL changes or fixes.

Well, we should at least get some information about ME changes... :p

Well, we should at least get some information about ME changes... :p
now I remember, few days ago MilesSI on twitter wrote that only during the beta there was more then 10 ME changes ;)

now I remember, few days ago MilesSI on twitter wrote that only during the beta there was more then 10 ME changes ;)

I would be interested in knowing what they were, but I guess we won't be getting that information :(

Current ME is the same as the one that came in RC1 the version hasn't changed.

Mr L, do you think this will work with players who do not have a high work rate?

I have the quickest defenders in the league with good tacking and positioning ability, but I also have the worst work rate in the league.

Since it's a high press, high closing down tactic do you think it will fail with my defenders?

I'm going to try it regardless, but would like your thoughts.

Thanks

Mr L, do you think this will work with players who do not have a high work rate?

I have the quickest defenders in the league with good tacking and positioning ability, but I also have the worst work rate in the league.

Since it's a high press, high closing down tactic do you think it will fail with my defenders?

I'm going to try it regardless, but would like your thoughts.

Thanks

Not sure, as I haven't tested extensively yet, but it should absolutely be worth a try. I personally recommend the 4-5-1. It's a beast, and the football is very nicely played. Nice to watch + great results.

Mr Langvatn

Do you think it will be possible to tweak your 451 into a 4231 with an attacking mid ? so mainly tweaking the role for the three central mids

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn

Do you think it will be possible to tweak your 451 into a 4231 with an attacking mid ? so mainly tweaking the role for the three central mids

Yes, I do :) It's a VERY good base tactic. Just keep the defense and the team instructions, and then you can tweak the rest as you want, both positions and roles. I'm currently working on several other variants of it, now that I have a good base tac.

Let me know if some of you stumble upon something great while experimenting with my tacs :)

I downloaded the 451 file from the first post but all the positions have no roles in them??